Black Sigil: Blade of the Exiled is a Role Playing Game (RPG) that will excite all gamers. The game includes vivid environments that create a realistic yet imaginative landscape with 40 to 50+ hours of game play and tons of side-quests. Dark secrets and powerful plot twists create an original and intriguing story line. You can strategically customize your 3 person party from up to 8 unique characters, and there are 100+ different physical and magical skills/combos, 100+ different weapons, and 200+ different pieces of armor.
"Black Sigil is a game that all RPG gamers will enjoy. The story is so intriguing that it will keep you glued to your Nintendo DS(TM) ," stated Kenneth Hurley, CEO of Signature Devices, Inc. and Graffiti Entertainment, Inc. "With 40-50+ hours of game play the entertainment value of this game is fantastic. Those that have had a chance to play the game say that it is among the best RPGs they've ever played. Our testing team has played the game over and over for the last 3 months during the testing process and they still enjoy playing the game every day. That in and of itself is a testament to the game play and story line. In 30 years in the game business I've never witnessed such a thing."
- Beautiful and vivid environments create a realistic yet imaginative landscape, filled with attractive and detailed scenery.
- The fast-paced, active tactical combat system gives the player more control while retaining a classic RPG feel.
- 30+ hours of game play with tons of side-quests
- Features complex worlds full of realistic characters struggling for control of their inner powers. Dark secrets and powerful plot twists fill an epic tale with imagination and life.
- The player controls a team of 8 fully customizable characters as they progress through a rich, colorful world, filled with magic and adventure.
- 100+ different physical and magical skills/combos
- 100+ different weapons
- 200+ different pieces of armor
- A high quality soundtrack accompanies the characters on their journey, filling the player's imagination with haunting melodies in a majestic ensemble.
Studio Archcraft's Black Sigil: Blade of the Exiled is scheduled for March 17th, 2009.
More articles about Black Sigil: Blade of the Exiled