In a partnership with New Line Cinema and The Saul Zaentz Company, The Lord of the Rings: Conquest is an action-packed game created by the same Pandemic Studios team behind the best-selling Star Wars Battlefront and Star Wars Battlefront II titles. Set in “The Lord of the Rings” universe of J.R.R. Tolkien as depicted by the Academy Award-winning films, players will finally fight the entirety of these epic battles any way they want. In addition to crusading as the heroic forces of good, for the first time ever in a ‘The Lord of the Rings’ action title they’ll conquer Middle-earth while playing as the legions of Sauron’s evil army, including Cave-trolls, Oliphaunts, the Balrog and Sauron himself.
Lord of Lord of The Rings: Conquest System Requirements
For WinXP SP2 or Windows Vista
- 2.4 GHz Core Duo processor or equivalent
- 1 GB RAM
- A 256 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 3.0 - nvidia 7800 or equivelent
- The latest version of DirectX 9.0c
- A DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- At least 6 GB of hard drive space for installation.
The Lord of the Rings: Conquest for the Xbox 360, PS3, PC and NDS will ship January 9, 2009 internationally and January 13, 2009 in the U.S.
More articles about The Lord of the Rings: Conquest