Love puzzle games, but also love an adventure? Now you can have both in one game with Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure, an exclusive NDS adventure-puzzle game that adds a new element of fun by combining the action of an adventure game with the challenge of a puzzle game all in one.
Meet Henry Hatsworth, a quirky, light-hearted character who will guide you on your journey through a new style of gaming adventure on your Nintendo DS. In this two-in-one adventure, explore five exotic worlds, fight a variety of opponents, and venture through more than 30 levels, including nearly a dozen hidden levels while taking on outrageous world-ending bosses.
The separate worlds on the two NDS screens have a cause and effect inter-relationship, and you choose when to switch between conquering the action-platform realm and mastering the increasingly challenging puzzle world. A wide variety of power-ups will help Hatsworth in both of these worlds. Complete puzzle combinations and defeat puzzle enemies in order to gain power ups, health, and energy to supercharge Hatsworth in his adventure.
Filling the Super Meter
If you run out of silver hearts, you can refill the super meter by making matches in the Puzzle Realm. Refill it once (it turns green) to gain additional silver hearts, and make Hatsworth younger.
If you fill the super meter again when Hatsworth is young, (the meter turns yellow) it’s Tea Time! Activate Tea Time and Hatsworth dons his powerful robot suit for a limited time.
Nothing saves the day like a nice cup of tea. When you see the tea cup on your Touch Screen, it’s tea time! Touch the cup and Hatsworth dons his robot suit, making him invulnerable for a time and granting him special moves. So sip away and dispense with enemies cavalierly.
Tip: The robot suit can also self-destruct in case of emergency. Touch the exclamation mark on the Touch Screen to cause the suit to self-destruct. As it does, it causes damage to enemies around Hatsworth and frees him of the suit.
Tea Time Moves
The Robot suit allows Hatsworth to perform numerous special moves that he would normally not be able to perform. As his adventure progresses, Hatsworth gains access to more and more powerful attacks! Special attacks require a lot of energy, so use them sparingly and keep an eye on your super meter when you do.
- Two games in one – Keep on your toes! Make quick switches between the intense action-adventure gameplay and an increasingly challenging puzzle world.
- Non-stop action - Jump, fight, and shoot your way through more than 30 levels, including nearly a dozen of hidden levels and take on outrageous world-ending bosses.
- Everyone needs an adventure! - Explore 5 exotic worlds in a mad hunt for artifacts—each of which grants new abilities for Hatsworth and ultimately unlocks a massively powerful golden mech suit.
- Puzzles galore – Solve challenging combo-puzzles in order to gain more health and energy. The more puzzle combos completed, the more you can enhance your melee and ranged weapons and transform Hatsworth into multiple powerful forms.
- Power up! Activate puzzle power-ups to help Hatsworth in the puzzle world and the action game.
- Collect along the way – Keep an eye out for gems and treasure to purchase your favorite weapons and abilities along your way.
Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure is currently scheduled to ship in March 2009.
More articles about Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure