Oxygen Studios was established in 2007, based in South London and has brought together a team of 14 experienced developers. The team has been focused on mainstream, casual games for the Nintendo Wii and NDS consoles. Having produced 8 titles within the first 2 years of its life, the studio was nominated in the Develop Industry Excellence Awards 2008 under the "Best New UK/European Studio" category.
Supporting the development is Oxygen Studios’ proprietary cross-platform technology, Ozone. Designed to offer maximum flexibility in terms of both format and genre, Ozone has supported released titles across Nintendo Wii, Nintendo WiiWare, Nintendo DS, PlayStation2 and PC. Xbox360 support is currently in development.
- King of Clubs (Wii, PS2, PSP, PC): 96 holes of the craziest golf set in a tumbledown Nevada theme park. Unlock new clubs and balls that allow you to approach the courses in radically different
ways and even achieve the fabled ‘hole in none’.
- Cheggers Party Quiz (Wii, PS2, PC): Entertainment Quiz fun for up to 8 Players. Includes 8 Round Types and 4000 questions covering Music, TV & Film.
- Alan Hansen’s Sports Challenge (Wii, PS2, PC): Sports Quiz fun for up to 8 Players. Includes 8 Round Types and 4000 questions covering a wide variety of Sports.
- Pirates: Duels on the High Seas (NDS): Fast and fun naval based combat set across the 7 Seas in search of 7 magical Keys that will lead to Pirate Booty. DS Download Play & Wireless modes allow 4 player multiplayer battles.
- Pirates: The Key of Dreams WiiWare): Prequel to Pirates: Duels on the High Seas telling the story of Navy’s attempt to secure the first magical Key. 10 single player levels, 35 multiplayer skirmish levels.
- My Make-Up (NDS): Create avatars and makeover, pamper or face paint yourself and your friends. Up to 4 players can join your makeover party or chat with friends using any of the My Games.
- My Dress-Up (NDS): Dressing-up, fashion and design for you and your friends. Over 600 customisable items to choose from. Up to 4 players can join your dress-up party or chat with friends using any of the My Games.
- My Secret Diary (NDS): Store your secrets, keep a journal and have fun with mini-games and quizzes. Send secret messages to your friends via Wireless play or chat with friends using any of the My Games.
Oxygen Studios draws on experience of development methods gained working for industry giants such as EA, Sony and Acclaim, large independent studios such as Climax, Intelligent Games and Criterion to small teams such as Think Tank. All together, that’s over 150 years of game development experience on more than 20 hardware formats enabling us to deliver across a variety of projects in terms of format, genre & look.