As an elite operative, it is your mission to eradicate Dr. Chaos' trail of corruption as it takes you around the world from one international city to the next. In Interpol, players track down the evil and destructive fugitive Dr. Chaos by seeking out hidden clues in exotic locales around the world.
In single-player campaign, use your keen investigative skills to quickly gather the evidence needed to bring him and his criminal accomplices to justice. Or, join forces with up to three other friends in local or Xbox LIVE cooperative play to put them behind bars together. Only your keen eyes and investigative skills stand between the world and Dr. Chaos's evil schemes - use them wisely!
"Finally, gamers have the opportunity to play a hidden object game via Xbox LIVE Arcade and cooperate with other crime-fighting agents globally," said TikGames' CEO Anatoly Tikhman. "We're very excited to be the first to bring this highly-engaging genre to the platform and fully expect worldwide crime rates to plummet on launch day in response."
- Tons of Puzzles: Analyze elaborate crime scenes to uncover hundreds of mysterious hidden objects
- Glamorous Destinations: Search for clues scattered in exotic locales around the world, including Paris, Tokyo, Cairo, Hollywood and more
- Local and LIVE Co-op Modes: Join forces with other agents around the world or on the couch next to you, putting Dr. Chaos behind bars together
- Fresh Evidence: Revisit locations to seek everchanging clues and unlock top secret files
- Time-based Challenges: Every second counts! Solve each mystery swiftly to set new high scores every time you play
TikGames' Interpol, rated "E" for Everyone, is scheduled for release on the XBLA Wed. Jan. 7, 2009 for 800 Microsoft points.
More articles about Interpol: The Trail of Dr. Chaos