In Ice Hockey Manager 2009, it’s up to the player to set up the team and the tactics. Success or failure of the team all depends on the manager’s skills. And if things aren’t running too smoothly just send the team to training camp, or increase the player's bonus to motivate the ice hockey stars. Don’t forget to press ahead with upgrading the stadium and negotiate good advertising contracts with sponsors. And when everything’s up and running you might even get a chance to manage the national team!
Key Features :
- Train your team and arrange all game tactics
- Motivate your players with training camps, bonuses, friendly matches and much more
- Convert your hall into an ostentatious arena
- International competitions & thrilling tournaments according to original German Ice Hockey League rules await you
- Lifelike 3D live game scenes for even more action
- Comprehensive youth team and fan support
- Create your own teams, shirts, players, players’ faces and much more
Ice Hockey Manager 2009 is currently available in Germany, and will launch in other territories Q1 2009.
More articles about Ice Hockey Manager 2009