The first version released is Trivial Pursuit Daily 20 on Pogo.com. Players will enjoy showcasing their knowledge and skills with a daily dose of interactive online trivia. Answering the questions correctly will earn the player points toward acquiring wedges in pursuit of collecting all the pie pieces by the end of the week. Hop online and play now at www.pogo.com/games/trivial.
The console version of Trivial Pursuit brings the party to the living room TV allowing players to customize the experience with several ways to play. Players can connect with friends in classic Trivial Pursuit mode, hone their knowledge with the single player mode, and gather their buddies and bet on their brains with the high stakes mode where every answer counts.
For even more fun, EA is bringing Trivial Pursuit to life on mobile phones from EA Mobile. Fans will learn fun facts, discover odd answers and experience hours of thrills right on a phone. The mobile version has two fun ways to play – collect wedges and fill your pie in classic mode, or choose to race to the finish line in pursuit mode. Players will be dazzled by rich visuals, animations and sound effects.
Key Features :
- With dynamic visuals, new questions and question types, Trivial Pursuit on console brings the party to the living room TV allowing players to customize the experience with several ways to play.
- What do you know? – Challenge your friends with the original fun Trivial Pursuit game.
- Who do you know? – Earn extra points by guessing whether your friends know the answer in the all-new quickly playing Facts & Friends mode.
- Do you know yourself? – Track your best categories over time with your custom Trivial Pursuit profile.
- Players can hone their knowledge with the Clear the Board single player mode.
Trivial Pursuit will release on Xbox 360, PS2, PS3 and Wii in early March 2009.