Runes of Magic features a unique dual class system enabling players to combine one of eight primary classes with a secondary class. The result is a deep player experience that expands upon the game’s deep customization offering. There are two different playable races, Elves and Humans, from which players can choose. Each dual class combination produces its own powerful elite skills. Another popular feature is the opportunity to furnish your own completely individual virtual home, and guilds can construct guild castles, which can be expanded with additional buildings. Thanks to comprehensive crafting and reputation systems, gripping PvP features, deep customization and demanding dungeons, Runes of Magic has something for everyone.
In conjunction with the ‘Aotulia Volcano’ zone, the publisher is adding the ‘Cave of the Water Dragon’ into the live version of the fantasy game world. The new dungeon offers groups of up to six players at the level cap of 55 to experience a fresh setting with new challenges and treasure.
Groups of adventurers will find access to the ‘Cave of the Water Dragon’ across the ‘Throne of the Water’ in the ‘Weeping Coast’ region. During their quest, the elemental being Polython will transport them into the throne room of Zanordoth, the old king of the Water Dragons. His demented son Lytfir has awoken from a lengthy slumber. With heavy heart, King Zanordoth banished the water dragon to the darkest corner of the cave after he turned against his alliance with the humans, forged long ago.
Now, player groups have the task of sending the quick-tempered dragon back to rest. To achieve this goal, they need to collect several soul essences from around the instance. But there are some powerful elemental beings that make life difficult. The essences will let players receive a crystal ball from Zanordoth, which they can use to recapture Lytfir, sending him back to sleep.Runes of Magic Features
- Dual class system with eight classes and unique elite skills
- Individual furnishing of player housing and guild castles
- In-depth story experienced through above 2,000 quests laced with epic quest-lines
- Gripping Player-versus-Player duels in arenas and on the battlefield
- Easy travel using portal stones and a wide range of rideable animals
- Challenging boss-combat in dangerous and extensive dungeons with up to 36 simultaneous players
- Entertaining mini-games offering variety to the hero’s routine
- Dynamic crafting and customization of items
- Regular comprehensive free updates with new game content
- Free-to-Play: No monthly subscriptions, free to download the game
Runes of Magic is free-to-play MMO, currently available worldwide.
More articles about Runes of Magic