Ten free expansions down. Now an eleventh. Set for Winter 2009, EVE Online: Dominion will focus on what is often cited as EVE's "end game" - alliance warfare. It offers a complete overhaul of the current sovereignty mechanics in favor of a system that's a mix of CCP's game design vision and the input they've received from fans on forums, at conventions (FANFEST!) and via the CSM. Savvy alliances will benefit greatly from following and understanding these changes, which will receive extensive testing.
In addition, CCP will be adding some new epic arcs for pirate factions, offering the first iteration of the integrated social networking platform known as COSMOS, setting its artists free to re-beautify planets and more.
- A Sovereignty Capture System that will dynamically change EVE's "end game" as requested by players and the Council of Stellar Management
- * Sovereignty Infrastructure Upgrades to help Player Alliances better determine their destiny
- * Smarter In-Game Mail to catalyze player networks * A revamped in-game browser
- * BEAUTIFUL new planets and stars that will take your breath away
- * A fruther improved New Player Experience * Pirate faction epic story arcs
- * Rebalancing of fleet warfare with new fighter bombers and new, terrifying Doomsday Weapons
More articles about Eve Online: The Second Genesis