Nothing says October like a good old pennant chase and here’s your chance to get in on the action with PureSim Baseball 2.
PureSim 2 is the sequel to the critically acclaimed baseball simulation developed by Shaun Sullivan. With the licensed use of the Lahman Database, PureSim Baseball 2 gives you the opportunity to go back to any season since 1900 and begin your baseball dynasty.
Can you accomplish the feats of your favorite team or perhaps rewrite history by going back in time to when you felt things went wrong for your favorite club and leading them down a different path?
With its myriad of stats and reports ranging from in-game media stories to the depths of Sabermetric statistics, PureSim Baseball 2 gives you the ability to get lost in your own baseball universe. Coupled with its unmatched levels of customization and accurate simulation engine, PureSim Baseball 2 will keep you in the pennant chase all year long!
- Browsable, automatically generated reference almanac containing thousands of pages of detail and stats for every player and team in league history
- Full career and aging model with no limit on the number of seasons that can be played out in your universe
- Tons of reports with almost every stat imaginable, including a full range of sabermetric reports for true Baseball stats geeks!
- Replay history starting in any season since 1900 with the included and fully licensed Lahman Database. Relive or change history!
- Edit everything! Ratings, stats, association settings and much more. A modders dream!
- New UI Overhaul - New look front end UI. More screen real estate, reduced and more consistent color palette
- New Season Browser - a web-like navigation experience for copious amounts of stats for the current season
PureSim Baseball 2 is now available exclusively at from the webstore for $34.95
More articles about PureSim Baseball 2