In DanceDanceRevolution Hottest Party 3 players will be introduced to Balance Board Mode. In this high energy, low impact mode, players trade their feet to utilize their hips, waist and hands with the Wii Balance Board and Nunchuk. This all new mode will be sure to add a whole new level of gameplay to DanceDanceRevolution. Players still will be able to use their DanceDanceRevolution controller mat for classic gameplay.
New licensed master tracks from some of today's hottest acts will make DanceDanceRevolution a must for gamers old and new. Players will be able to dance to the beat of an expansive library of over 40 great songs, including the following hits recorded by the original artists:
- Ne-Yo- "Closer"
- Coldplay- "Viva La Vida"
- Rick Astley- "Never Gonna Give You Up"
- Lady Gaga- "Just Dance"
- Depeche Mode - "Enjoy The Silence"
- Vanilla Ice- "Ice Ice Baby"
- Natasha Bedingfield- "Pocket Full of Sunshine"
- Pitbull- "I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho)"
- Black Eyed Peas- Let's Get it Started"
- Pink - “So What”
- Rihanna - “Disturbia”
- Juanes - “La Camisa Negra”
- LCD Soundsystem - “Daft Punk is Playing at My House”
Also included are over 20 tracks of original music composed by the Bemani development team.
As you can tell, DanceDanceRevolution is sure to be the life of the party and get you into shape with outrageous multiplayer fun, a huge smash hit soundtrack including licensed master tracks and originals, entirely new modes and more!
- Work out to the beat using your DanceDanceRevolution Wii Controller or now introducing compatibility with the Wii balance board for DanceDanceRevolution Hottest Party 3
- Exclusive gimmicks such as the Hip Roll and Bump Arrows appear in-game.
- Punch while moving your hips, enjoy working out and help get your body in shape.
- Exciting new costume customization of your DanceDanceRevolution Hottest Party 3 dancer including your Mii
- Inclusion of 60 tracks on disk for both skus, featuring major licensed master, original and Latin tracks including:
- Extensive new modes in DanceDanceRevolution Hottest Party 3, including a fresh new Work Out Mode, fun new Story Mode, Kids Modes with much simpler controls and Lesson Mode to practice timing and the direction of arrows so that new dancers can learn the basics
- With a completely new Lesson Mode "DDR School", you can learn how to play DDR with ease on your Wii.
If players really would like to put their DanceDanceRevolution skills to the test against the nation's best, they can compete in the DanceDanceRevolution national tournament taking place through December 2009 in select cities across the country. The best of the best will compete in a high-stakes dance off in select GameWorks locations nationwide, culminating in the DanceDanceRevolution finals in Las Vegas.
More articles about DanceDanceRevolution Hottest Party 3