Packed full of content and enormous gameplay and engine advancements, TS2010 is by far the best train simulator on the market to date! New locomotives, routes and sessions provide gorgeous detail. New to Trainz Simulator 2010 is the inclusion of SpeedTree. High Quality and detailed trees breathe new life into your routes and bring your worlds to life. Check out the tech video on the left for information on SpeedTree.
Trainz Simulator 2010 : Engineers Edition is now available to Pre-order!
New and Upgraded Routes: Included in the TS2010:EE Release will be several new routes for you to explore as well as improvements to routes you're all used to. These include:
- ECML Doncaster Peterborough
- Milwaukee Road Avery Drexel
- ECML Doncaster Cleethorpes Hull
- CN Holly Subdivision
- Conrail Lincoln Secondary
- CSX Saginaw Subdivision
- Detroit Connecting Railroad
- Harbor Master
- Port Ogden and Northern
Tutorial Sessions: Not sure where to start with TS2010? Then check out the new tutorials included for you to drive and learn. Tutorials will be included covering the following lessons:
- DCC Control
- CAB Control of Diesel, Electric and Steam Trains
- Passenger Stations
- And More...
Customizable Menu System: The Trainz interface has had a thorough overhaul, bringing a more friendly and intuitive interface to your screens. Along with the usability improvements, content creators can also create their own menu items for their routes and sessions.
Routes: New routes are available for you to drive with upgraded content specific to TS2010 and including SpeedTree throughout. Developed specifically to run in 'Native' mode, experience the best Trainz® ever.
Seasonal Asset Support: Support has been included to allow the creation of Seasonal Assets. Switch between different seasons and observe as the compatible objects change appearance.
Backward Compatible with TS2009 Content: TS2010:EE will work out of the box with all content created for TS2009:WBE
Layer Support in Surveyor: Introducing a Layer tool similar to that found in many common graphics applications, you now have the ability to perform tasks that were impossible in previous versions of Trainz®:
- Assign Objects to Layers
- Hide and Lock Layers
- Move Layers between Sessions and Routes enabling you to add any object to a session - not just trains. Want to include some new building types in a session? Or maybe a new section of track? Use the layer tool to achieve this.
All Modules Included: Use all three of the Trainz game modules - Driver, Surveyor and Railyard.
- Speed improvements across the board to get you moving faster than ever.
- A large variety of upgraded content utilizing the graphic enhancements in the Trainz® graphics engine.
More articles about Trainz Simulator 2010 : Engineers Edition