Dead Mountaineer’s Hotel is a non-linear character-driven game inspired by award winning Russian sci-fi novelists, the Strugatsky Brothers where players must solve the astonishing murder of one of the hotel’s guests and unveil the startling secrets surrounding the mystical Dead Mountaineer’s Hotel.
Playing as a vacationing police detective traveling through a snowy mountain range, you are caught in an avalanche and seek shelter at a remote inn – Dead Mountaineer’s Hotel. Upon your arrival everything appears normal. You meet the other hotel guests, talk about the stormy weather, have a drink, and take in the beautiful scenery… Quite unexpectedly, you are thrust into the heart of a compelling mystery that turns into an intricate and bizarre murder investigation.
Strange and mystical events have been occurring at the hotel over the last few days leading up to the shocking murder. Each and every hotel guest becomes a criminal suspect. You must find the murderer and discover who, or what, is behind the disturbing incidences at the hotel. Reveal terrible secrets throughout your investigation and uncover the astounding truth behind Dead Mountaineer’s Hotel.
- 5 different endings controlled by the player’s actions, decisions and behavior
- An engrossing storyline set in a gorgeous game environment; from snow capped mountains to the incredibly detailed rooms of the secluded hotel
- Robust 3D real-time game engine allows for truly non-linear gameplay
- Explore a game world populated with dynamic lighting and shadows, and special effects (changes in weather, day and night gameplay sequences)
- 15 unique and lifelike characters, each with their own personalities, stories and agendas
More articles about Dead Mountaineer's Hotel