Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood is the prequel to the Wild West action shooter Call of Juarez. As the McCall brothers, players enter a doomed quest for the legendary Gold of Juarez leading them from a ravaged Georgia during the Civil War to the Aztec ruins of Mexico. They make their lawless trail into the wildest West ever depicted, using their gun-slinging skills and killing all of those that stand before them. But when the brothers face lust, their bond of blood feels thinner than ever.
These patches will improve the quality of multiplayer connections & matches, and refine the overall balance of multiplayer classes & modes. Specifically for PS3, the patch will significantly reduce checkpoint loading times. The Spy, Gunslinger, Hombre, Veteran and Sniper classes have been balanced to offer the best experiences possible.
The complete class balance patch list for Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood are:
- Spy: damage increased; health increased;
- Gunslinger: recoil reduced; accuracy improved;
- Hombre: recoil and reload time increased; damage at long range significantly reduced;
- Veteran: health and accuracy decreased; additional pistols removed;
- Sniper: no-scope accuracy and damage significantly reduced; health decreased; sidearm Ranger swapped for Classic Gun
More articles about Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood