Based on the popular title released in Japan, Tomena Sanner challenges players to run through wacky obstacles in order to reach the finish line and take part in the ultimate dance party.
"Tomena Sanner stands apart from other downloadable titles because of its zany nature and very humorous take on casual gaming," said David Daniels, Director of Marketing at Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. "In bringing Tomena Sanner to a North American audience, we wanted to ensure that the game stayed true to its origins while also providing the essential 'party game' experience to consumers."
In Tomena Sanner, players take on the role of businessman Hitoshi Susumu who is behind schedule and won't stop running until he gets to his ultimate dance party. Dashing past samurais, T-Rexes, cowboys, and all manner of esoteric obstacles using just one button, gamers of all ages and skill level will be able to play the game in order to help Mr. Susumu get to his goal. A high speed side-scrolling action title, Tomena Sanner also features a unique timing based control system that players can utilize as they jump, dance and fly over hurdles that come their way. As players glide across the screen they can read the comical notes that flash along the in-game ticker, adding a new level of fun and humor to their experience.
Players will be able to lead Hitoshi in his quest across nine different levels including the Moon, jungle, a city and more. As an added bonus, multiplayer madness with up to four players can ensure that Hitoshi does not miss the party, and online rankings can be updated with high scores. With an Endless Level Mode that keeps players going for the ultimate high score, and a Turbo Mode that tests skill level, players will have many opportunities to explore the bizarre and comical world of Tomena Sanner.
- One Button Controls – Easy to learn controls
- 9 Levels – Race through the Moon, a jungle, a city, and more
- Endless Level Mode – Keep going as long as you can for the ultimate high score!
- Turbo Mode – Test your skills in this super high speed mode
- Online Ranking – Scores can be uploaded to see your worldwide ranking
- Multiplayer Madness – Compete with up to 4 players as you race for the goal
- It’s all about the funny! – Enjoy different comical reactions to Mr. Susumu’s actions
More articles about Tomena Sanner