An update for the 360 version of Borderlands will be deployed tomorrow, 10/30, at 2am CST. This update will include fixes for issues that some 360 users have been experiencing.
Many issues have been addressed here, but we are continuing work on support updates for all platforms, and will deploy fixes for every version as soon as possible and continue to support all platforms. If you are experiencing an issue that has not been addressed, please post on our technical support forums and let us know!
- Fixed a bug which caused players and other things in the world to appear incorrectly on clients in networked games
- fixed a bug in which players gibbed in arena combat disappeared
- fixed a bug which caused the dollars counter to spin continuously
- fixed a bug that caused the digger elevator to be unusable after completing the Find Tannis mission
- Weapon mapping to the D-pad should no longer reverse left and right
- various localization and other text and tooltip corrections
- The introductory quests with CL4P-TP should now always progress properly all the time
- Lilith's Phase Strike ability now works as intended
- Load times have been improved
Borderlands combines the best in first-person action with player customization and vehicular combat to deliver an exciting Role-Playing Shooter experience. The game features a groundbreaking content generation system allowing for near-endless variety in weapons and item drops. Borderlands allows for multiple players to share the same game experience simultaneously online in co-op gameplay. Players can freely join or leave each other's games at anytime, or choose to play in the full single-player mode. These features, along with a rich and deep fiction that touches upon the mysteries buried beneath the surface of a danger-filled planet, combine to form a breakthrough experience that challenges the conventions of modern shooters.
- FPS Action Meets RPG Character Progression: Players can choose from one of four distinct characters and earn experience and gain proficiency in a number of specialties as they do battle with enemies. Upgrades can be invested in a wide variety of special abilities, allowing players to create a fully customized character that is tailored to their playing style
- Co-op Engineered Game Design: Borderlands is built from the ground-up to be an exciting and intuitive co-operative multiplayer experience that rewards players for investing in specific co-op skills
- Radical New Art Style: Fresh and exciting new visual style combines traditional rendering techniques with hand-drawn textures to paint a unique and eye-catching spin on the First Person Shooter genre
- Gun Lust: Choose from an arsenal of hundreds of thousands of weapons, each with their unique manufacturers, specifications and advantages. A revolutionary new content generation system produces almost infinite tools of destruction
- Intense Vehicular Combat: Get behind the wheel of and engage in intense vehicle-to-vehicle combat, complete with extensive damage modeling and spectacular explosions
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- Processor: 2.4 Ghz or equivalent processor
- Memory: 1GB System RAM (2GB recommended with Vista)
- Graphics: 256mb video ram or better (GeForce 8 series or higher/Radeon R8xx series)
- Hard Drive: 8 GB or more free space
- Sound: Windows compatible sound card
More articles about Borderlands