Get ready to shake your pom-poms and show your team spirit with the newest version of the hit cheerleading game! We Cheer 2 uses two Wii Remotes as pom-poms as you perform fullbody motions to hit music of the past and present.
The latest installment features all new challenging dance moves, new stages, modes of play, outfits, male and female characters, and limitless character customization options so that your team not only performs great, but looks great, too! With various single and multiplayer modes, you'll need to bring your energy and your rhythm if you want to master these moves!
The brand new line-up of 30 rockin' songs will get players energized and ready to cheer. We Cheer 2 heightens the realistic, competitive cheerleading experience by immersing players in a nationwide cheerleading championship setting. Utilizing the Wii Remotes as virtual pom-poms, players follow on-screen prompts for choreographed routines that utilize a full range of arm and body movements.Panda will appear in the game’s Workout Mode, a training option that gets players moving to the beat as they land cheer moves to earn in-game Calorie Points. More points are earned as players successfully hit the right moves while an on-screen graphic indicates what part of the body is being worked.
The full song list for We Cheer 2 includes:
- Get Ready For This – 2 Unlimited
- Mickey – Toni Basil
- Pump It (Clean Version) – Black Eyed Peas
- Run It Back Again – Corbin Bleu
- Song 2 – Blur
- Tubthumping – Chumbawumba
- GNO (Girls Night Out) – Miley Cyrus
- Real Wild Child – Everlife
- Beat It (Feat. John Mayer) – Fall Out Boy
- Glamorous (Clean Version) – Fergie
- Imani Coppola – Get Down With This
- Tell Me Something I Don't Know – Selena Gomez
- Homecoming – Hey Monday
- Let's Dance – Vanessa Hudgens
- Just Dance – Lady GaGa
- Girlfriend – Avril Lavigne
- La La Land – Demi Lovato
- Leavin' (Radio Edit Remix) – Jesse McCartney
- Closer – Ne-Yo
- Whoa – Paramore
- Higher Ground – Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Pon de Replay – Rihanna
- Walk This Way – Run DMC
- Push It – Salt N Pepa
- All Star – Smash Mouth
- The Power – Snap!
- So Bring It On – The Cheetah Girls
- Doing It Right – The Go! Team
- Popular – The Veronicas
- Headstrong – Ashley Tisdale
In addition to the all new licensed soundtrack, We Cheer 2 raises the bar with more options than ever before including challenging new dance moves, new stages and gameplay modes, and limitless customization options for a huge roster of both female and male characters. With its simple yet addictive gameplay, players will lose themselves in the music and moves as they perfect the routines and earn top spot as captain of the squad.
- A brand new soundtrack of chart-topping music that will get you energized and ready to cheer!
- Interactive Pom-poms – Get ready to shake your pom-poms as you jump, kick and dance to the routines! Wave your Wii Remotes like pom-poms and perform full-body dance moves and cheers using the brightly colored on-screen trace lines as a guide.
- Limitless Customization – Turn up the cuteness factor! Now you can customize any of more than 40 male and female characters to create your perfect team! Customize your character's features, including hair, eyes, eyebrows, lips, skin tone and face art. Complete the look with all new tops, bottoms, shoes and accessories! You can even customize your entire squad!
- Addictive Gameplay – Dance as part of the team as you lose yourself in the music and the moves. Follow the routine, pulling off a flawless performance to earn higher points, unlock new stages, moves, songs, outfits and more as you compete to win the top spot! You might think you can stop any time, but once you get into the groove, you won't quit until you've perfected your routine as Captain of the squad!
- Challenging Modes – Choose your mode and your level of difficulty to suit your skills. Learn the basics in Training Mode, work up a sweat in Exercise Mode, lead your team to the championship in Championship Mode or grab up to 3 of your friends and compete to see who has mastered the moves!
We Cheer 2 will retail for $39.99.
More articles about We Cheer 2