Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga is the third installment of the action RPG series and the first time the title will be available on a home console, as previous titles were only on the PSP.
Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga is an action RPG available exclusively on Wii. It is the follow up title to the original Valhalla Knights and Valhalla Knights 2, and expands upon the series by introducing a new online feature that allows two players to adventure through the land of Eldar co-operatively. Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga continues the series trademark of no random encounters while updating the real-time battle system to now include battles taking place on the world map instead of a separate battle screen for a seamless experience.
Enter into an epic tale that has survived for generations and generations.
For centuries the land of Eldar has been synonymous with chaos and destruction; a place where monsters prey freely and demons wreak havoc, indiscriminate in their assaults.
Legend tells of how a being known as the Spirit King rose up, gained control of the creatures and waged an unrelenting war upon civilization. Order and life were brought to the brink of destruction, but an alliance of the four races was able to drive them back and seal the evil.
Much time have passed since that age, but once again the lands are slowly being overrun by reemerging monsters. Eldar must find a hero to reunite the races and confront the relentless enemy and restore order to its war-torn land.
- The Saga Continues - An all-new story with an original cast of characters within the Valhalla Knights universe.
- Fully Customize Your Characters - Fully customizable characters give each player a unique experience.
- New and Improved Weapons, Armor and Magic - Enjoy the vast selection of weapons and armor all visible on the in-game character models, as well as enhanced magic specific to certain job classes.
- Real-Time Battle on the Field - Not only will you be able to see all your enemies on the field, the battles will take place on the world map.
- Multiple Sub-quests - Complete quests to earn more gold and items to help recruit new party members or upgrade equipment.
- Network Play - Team up with your buddy and take on quests together via Wi-Fi.
Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga, rated "T" for Teen, will retail for $39.99.
More articles about Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga