In Shaun the Sheep: Off His Head the Farmer is all set for a big date, but wait…..his toupee has gone missing!
Designed exclusively for the NDS, Shaun the Sheep: Off His Head has an original storyline which includes all the fan-favourite characters, items and locations from the popular stop-motion animated series. Players assume the role of lovable sheep, Shaun, once more to rescue the Farmer’s toupee from the mischievous animals around the farm. Will Shaun find the toupee in time for the Farmer’s hot date?
Shaun the Sheep: Off His Head offers three gameplay modes; adventure through the farm in story mode, compete for your top score in mini-game mode and create a masterpiece in colouring book mode.
- Take Shaun on a fun filled adventure around the farm – Play as loveable sheep, Shaun, and interact with favourite characters from the show such as Shirley, Timmy, Bitzer and more. Escape from the Naughty Pigs and other mischievous animals in a bid to recover the missing toupee.
- Enjoy Varied Gameplay Modes – Experience three different gameplay modes: Story Mode, Mini-game Mode and Colouring Book Mode, plus unlock eight mini-games and lots of cool collectable items in story mode.
- Pick-up and Play Gaming – Intuitive pick-up and play gaming appeals to players of all ages, delivering the sheep humour the show is known for through entertaining cutscenes, adventure gameplay, cute character animations and mini games that players are sure to enjoy.
- All New Gameplay Actions for Shaun – Dodge the Naughty Pig’s mud balls, shout to scare chicks out of hiding and swap them for cool items with the new trading system. Find the Farmer’s toupee quicker with the new mini-map and mission log.
- Exceptional Level of Authenticity – The game’s art style, sound effects and music are 100% authentic to the show with additional new music composed exclusively for the game and bring the personality and humour of the series and its characters to life.
D3Publisher's Shaun the Sheep: Off His Head is currently scheduled for release in Europe fall 2009.
More articles about Shaun the Sheep: Off His Head