Discover Presto, the music-loving bird, and make him evolve in a colorful, decibel-filled journey. Use the stylus to scrape, rub, tap and whirl to the rhythm of the level’s music and like a good Maestro, stick to the original. Presto will jump or get off a platform in the order in which you strum the string, flying with his small wings to reach the music score.
During the game numerous challenges will require your utmost attention: special strings, flying enemies, targets to knock down as fast as lightning… all this in order to create a symphony with your fingertips. But don’t be satisfied with just a few jingles: chorus singing will earn you many more points!
Maestro! Jump in Musicis one of the first games to truly make the most of the Nintendo DS microphone, allowing players to indulge themselves singing their heads off! You can let your vocal cords loose with the 18 songs featured in this game. What better way to liven up your fellow passengers whilst on a long underground trip?
Breaking the stagnant musical game mould, Maestro! Jump in Music allows you to rediscover great classics such as Beethoven’s 5th Symphony, one of Brahms’ Hungarian Dances or Dvorak’s Symphony “From the New World”, including crazy interpretations of contemporary themes such as “Fame”, “ABC” or “Our House”.
Graphically the game has its own style blending 2D and true 3D graphics to produce an inimitable look. You can discover six different worlds, ranging from an aquatic setting to a Far West environment, each with their own specific sounds. Andiamo!
The 24 titles are divided between the 6 diverse game universes, each full of surprises!
Green Grove: a colourful and flowery universe, full of exotic animals and lush vegetation. Rhythmic bass and afro beats inspire the music selection here.
- Ludwig Van Beethoven – Symphony No. 5
- Antonin Dvorak – Symphony No.9, From the New World
- Madness – Our House
- Traditional Japanese song - Sakura Sakura
- Jean Sebastien Bach – Little Fugue in G Minor
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart – A Little Night Music
- Perren, Mizell et al.– ABC
- Traditional French song - Vent Frais, Vent du Matin
- Eduardo Di Capua – O Sole Mio
- The Animals – The House of the Rising Sun
- Antonio Vivaldi – The Four Seasons
- Traditional English song – Greensleeves
- Erik Satie – Gymnopedie No.1
- Pyotr Tchaikovsky – The Nutcracker
- Screamin’ Jay Hawkins – I Put a Spell on You
- Traditional Russian song – Otchi Chornye
- Johannes Brahms – Hungarian Dances
- Edvard Grieg – Peer Gynt
- Leonard Bernstein – The Magnificent 7
- Traditional song adapted for Bizet's Carmen - El Arreglito
- M. Gore, D. Pitchford – Fame
- Ennio Morricone – The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Isaac Albeniz – Asturias
- American Traditional song – When the Saints Go Marching In
More articles about Maestro! Jump in Music