We Cheer 2 brings the upbeat fun of cheerleading into the home with its entertaining adaptation of the challenge and spirit of the competitive sport. Utilizing the Wii Remotes as virtual pom-poms, players follow on-screen prompts for choreographed routines that utilize a full range of arm and body movements. We Cheer 2 is the only cheerleading video game to offer a hit soundtrack of licensed music and features a brand new lineup of 30 rockin’ songs that will get players energized and ready to cheer.
We Cheer 2 offers the most robust cheerleading experience yet. The game includes more than twice the amount of playable characters than the original and now also offers the choice for boys as well as girls. Players will have access to limitless customization for both their character and their entire squad with an increased range of options for outfits, accessories, hair color, facial features and more. New choreographed routines can be performed in one of more than 20 stages with choices for day and night versions of each. For added flexibility, players can choose to perform the diverse array of routines with two Wii Remotes (one for each hand) or use just one in either the right or left hand.
With various difficulty selections and options for single and multiple players, We Cheer 2 caters to all skill levels from freshman cheerleaders to varsity level movers and shakers. For players that like to learn by watching, a Watch Routine option is available so they can preview the routine before performing. Additionally in this mode, players can snap and save photos of their favorite moments to a photo album where they can later share images with friends online through the Message Board. Players can also practice their moves with cheer lessons or get their hearts pumping in a Workout mode. Performing well in the single player campaign and training modes allows players to unlock new stages, moves, songs and character customization options. Entertaining group fun includes options for two players to play cooperatively and up to four players to face-off in competitive Cheer Off modes. With its simple yet addictive gameplay, players will lose themselves in the music and moves as they perfect the routines and earn top spot as captain of the squad.
- A brand new soundtrack of chart-topping music that will get you energized and ready to cheer!
- Interactive Pom-poms – Get ready to shake your pom-poms as you jump, kick and dance to the routines! Wave your Wii Remotes like pom-poms and perform full-body dance moves and cheers using the brightly colored on-screen trace lines as a guide.
- Limitless Customization – Turn up the cuteness factor! Now you can customize any of more than 40 male and female characters to create your perfect team! Customize your character's features, including hair, eyes, eyebrows, lips, skin tone and face art. Complete the look with all new tops, bottoms, shoes and accessories! You can even customize your entire squad!
- Addictive Gameplay – Dance as part of the team as you lose yourself in the music and the moves. Follow the routine, pulling off a flawless performance to earn higher points, unlock new stages, moves, songs, outfits and more as you compete to win the top spot! You might think you can stop any time, but once you get into the groove, you won't quit until you've perfected your routine as Captain of the squad!
- Challenging Modes – Choose your mode and your level of difficulty to suit your skills. Learn the basics in Training Mode, work up a sweat in Exercise Mode, lead your team to the championship in Championship Mode or grab up to 3 of your friends and compete to see who has mastered the moves!
We Cheer 2 for Wii is rated “E10+” by the ESRB and has an MSRP of $39.99.
More articles about We Cheer 2