Of late the dreams of battle have abandoned your slumbering mind. They fade like shadows into the dark endless night, leaving you to tremble in despair. For it has been too long since your last mortal combat.
You cannot escape the destiny of a warrior's heart. It lies beyond the distant hill, within the halls of the next castle, among the bloodied reeds of surrounding lands. Be it on foot with axe or with Mount and Blade, you are fated to fight in the lands of Calradia once more.
- Multiplayer – previously announced, the ability for up to 32 players to play simultaneously on a single map in ‘Team Death Match’ and ‘Search & Destroy’ style battles
- Faction Rulers – A new in-depth system allowing the player to gain followers even as a rebel and to become the ruler of their own faction and recruit Lords as their vassalals
- Accessibility – Improved and additional detailed game information for players.
- Improved Graphics and optimisation – The introduction of state-of-the-art rendering technologies including HDR (High Dynamic Range), as well as significant improvement in the level of detail on characters, armour and weapons
- Increased interactivity - New interactivity implemented in the environments that the AI will recognize and adapt to, directly impacting the Siege mode
- Improved Mechanics for Soldier Morale - Soldiers will break and run away if their morale gets too low.
More articles about Mount & Blade: Warband