Runes of Magic features a unique dual class system enabling players to combine one of eight primary classes with a secondary class. The result is a deep player experience that expands upon the game’s deep customization offering. There are two different playable races, Elves and Humans, from which players can choose. Each dual class combination produces its own powerful elite skills. Another popular feature is the opportunity to furnish your own completely individual virtual home, and guilds can construct guild castles, which can be expanded with additional buildings. Thanks to comprehensive crafting and reputation systems, gripping PvP features, deep customization and demanding dungeons, Runes of Magic has something for everyone.
Just a few weeks following the release of the second chapter of Runes of Magic, the ‘Aotulia Volcano’, the hellish heart of the evil Naga empire, is now open for all gamers. The recently announced six-player dungeon, ‘Cave of the Water Dragon’, is also now live as player groups prepare to conquer the deranged dragon Lytfir.
High level players in particular will benefit from the free content update. Under glowing, ashen skies in the infernal zone around the ‘Aotulia Volcano’, there are numerous quests for players to complete. On their way through the almost impassable region to the heart of the enemy, only the bravest will be able to survive against the Naga and other aggressive creatures on their way to reaching the level 55 cap. In the new instance, ‘Cave of the Water Dragon’, player groups of six level 55 adventurers take on the epic challenge as they put their hard earned abilities to the test in combat with elemental beings and the unrestrained dragon.Runes of Magic Features
- Dual class system with eight classes and unique elite skills
- Individual furnishing of player housing and guild castles
- In-depth story experienced through above 2,000 quests laced with epic quest-lines
- Gripping Player-versus-Player duels in arenas and on the battlefield
- Easy travel using portal stones and a wide range of rideable animals
- Challenging boss-combat in dangerous and extensive dungeons with up to 36 simultaneous players
- Entertaining mini-games offering variety to the hero’s routine
- Dynamic crafting and customization of items
- Regular comprehensive free updates with new game content
- Free-to-Play: No monthly subscriptions, free to download the game
Runes of Magic is free-to-play MMO, currently available worldwide.
More articles about Runes of Magic