Based on the Unreal Engine 3, Fairytale Fights is a truly twisted hack’n’slash platform adventure from Playlogic Game Factory. Players assume the role of a much-loved fairytale character, whose glory days have long since passed. While embarking on a seemingly innocent journey to save the fairytale world from certain disaster, players traverse a series of colourful and enthralling levels filled to the brim with action-packed combat, fairytale-style storylines and loads of blood. Luckily, many different weapons lay strewn throughout the fairytale kingdom, which players can use to slice and dice their way through swathes of cute fluffy bunnies and imposing enemies.
Playlogic’s proprietary in-house technology makes Fairytale Fights the first game ever in which players can truly dynamically slice through 3D models in real-time! Playlogic Game Factory has also developed a volumetric liquid system, granting liquids realistic properties. Blood will splatter across surrounding trees and leaves, and players will even have the ability to skid through puddles of blood left by fallen foes.
Fairytale Fights will support up to 4 players Online/Offline in both Story Mode and vs. Modes on PS3 and Xbox 360, while additionally both versions of the game will support Voice Chat as well as easy access to friends lists, enabling you to invite friends at the flick of a button. Furthermore, the Fairytale Fights matchmaking system allows you to search for available games with ease.
42 Achievements / Trophies (hidden Achievements / Trophies not yet been revealed):
|15||Bronze||Closed "The Lumberjack Lands"||Complete all the chapters in "The Lumberjack Lands"|
|15||Bronze||Closed "The Candy Castle"||Complete all the chapters in "The Candy Castle"|
|15||Bronze||Closed "The Little Kingdoms"||Complete all the chapters in "The Little Kingdoms"|
|15||Bronze||Closed "The House in the Clouds"||Complete all the chapters in "The House in the Clouds"|
|15||Bronze||Closed "Who's Famous Now!"||Complete the "Who's Famous Now!" chapter|
|15||Bronze||Incredible Combo!||Perform a 50 hit combo|
|15||Bronze||The Sky is the Limit||Perform an aerial combo|
|15||Bronze||King for a Day||Win an Arena chapter without dying|
|15||Bronze||Pacifists Finish Last||Lose an Arena chapter without killing|
|15||Bronze||King Pushy||Win an Arena chapter by using push only|
|15||Bronze||Unstoppable||Win 5 Arena chapters in a row in 1 play session|
|15||Silver||Notorious||Win 100 Arena chapters|
|50||Silver||Variety is the Spice of Life||Complete Stuffy the Taxidermist's collection by defeating all enemies|
|100||Gold||Mine!||Collect all weapons|
|15||Bronze||Beaver Killer||Defeat The Log Champion|
|15||Bronze||Real Beaver Killer||Defeat The Log Champion again|
|15||Bronze||Puppet Master||Defeat Pinocchio|
|15||Bronze||Go Eat Your Own House||Defeat Hansel and Gretel|
|15||Bronze||And All is Quiet Again||Defeat The Pied Piper|
|15||Bronze||The Witch is Burned||Defeat The Candy Witch|
|15||Bronze||I Didn't Want Her Anyway||Defeat The Little Giant|
|15||Bronze||Beat up the Bully||Defeat The Little Giant again|
|15||Bronze||Turning a Blind Eye||Defeat Father Giant|
|15||Bronze||Left the Tailor in Stitches||Defeat The Little Tailor|
|15||Bronze||"Fairytale Land" is Painted Red||Spill 10,000 gallons of blood|
|15||Bronze||"Fairytale Land" is Sucked Dry||Collect 1,000,000 riches|
|15||Bronze||Hand Holder||Complete game on easy mode with multiple players|
|15||Silver||Sharing Celebrity||Complete game on medium mode with multiple players|
|15||Silver||Dream Team||Complete game on hard mode with multiple players|
|15||Bronze||Hero||Complete game on easy mode single player|
|15||Silver||Legendary||Complete game on medium mode single player|
|15||Silver||Heroic Ever After||Complete single player on hard mode|
|15||Bronze||Whoooaaaa!||Slide through blood continuously for 3 minutes|
|15||Bronze||Wheeeeeee!||Slide 330 feet continuously through blood|
|15||Bronze||Master Slicer||Slice 250 enemies with a sharp weapon|
|15||Bronze||KABLAM!||Crush 250 enemies using a blunt weapon|
|15||Bronze||Strike a Pose!||Stun 50 players using the love potion or love wand|
|30||Silver||Who Wants My Autograph?||Complete all chapters from start till end with at least an A or A+ Grade|
|125||Bronze||King Bling||Buy all statue upgrades|
|15||Bronze||Treasure Hunter||Open all treasure chests|
|15||Bronze||Weapons Are For Babies||Kill 250 enemies without using any weapons|
|15||Bronze||Lazy Bastard||Remain in Taleville for more than 15 minutes|
|0||Platinum||Victorious!||Unlock all Trophies!|
Key Features :
- The Volumetric Liquid System allows multiple liquids to blend together. Deep Red Blood will drench the lush surroundings (and the players!), as you slice up the enemies not once, not twice, but multiple times in a frenzied attack! As our liquid system was built on the principles of atoms, creating organic shapes that interact with objects and characters in the surrounding environments is easy. Players can also slide through the pools of blood, creating a blood stained platform in seconds (hell they could even write their name!) Players can melt their enemies (or friends) using Acid Potions!
- Over the past few years, Playlogic Game Factory has been developing their own Dynamic Slicing Technology, codenamed Salami Violence. Players will have full control over how & when to slice and dice their enemies as fully textured, 3D Polygon models will drench the lush surrounding in a sea of limbs and blood! When using Glory Attack, players will be given a window of opportunity to slice up their enemies not once, not twice, but multiple times in a frenzied attack! All this can be seen in close-up thanks to the adjustable PnP window.
- Fairytale Fights is based on the Unreal Engine 3; however our development team has created a world rich in life and colour that uses the Unreal Engine 3 like never before. Playlogic Game Factory’s Real-time Dynamic Slicing technology allows players to slice and dice 3D Polygon Models not once, not twice, but multiple times! Deep Red Blood will drench the lush surroundings & thanks to Playlogic’s Volumetric Liquid System, blood or bile from fallen foes will create a sea of gory liquid to slide and squelch through.
- Fairytale Fights isn’t just a hack and slash platform adventure. Fairytale Fights features a wealth of content spread across more than 20 spectacular playable areas built from the remains books and fairytale memorabilia.
- Featuring over 140 weapons, (each with multiple uses), eliminate foes in multiple ways from slicing and dicing, to freezing, or fire! Burn skin from their bones with Acid Attacks or shove them into oncoming trains!
- Fairytale Fights is a unique concept and has no direct competition.
- Fairytale Fights features 3 difficulty levels, with multiple enemies. Increase the enemy count to increase the gore factor!
- Fairytale Fights is one of the most accessible Platform Adventure games ever offering a mix of visceral bloody violence & adventure with fantastic platforming elements for the more discerning gamer!
More articles about Fairytale Fights