Featuring stunning HD graphics and audio, destructible environments and enhanced character features, Dragon Ball: Raging Blast takes players far beyond the realms of the original anime series.
Interactive and destructible environments bring a new layer of intensity to the battle stages featured in Dragon Ball: Raging Blast. Smash opponents into rocks to increase their damage count and gain the upper hand in battles. Featuring the series’ trademark combat style, the game hosts a variety of the most popular characters taken from the series, all of which have enhanced features such as facial expressions for a deeper level of immersion into the Dragon Ball universe.
Dragon Ball: Raging Blast boasts superior graphics that enhance the sense of the characters’ speed and power. In addition to classic signature moves, characters also benefit from a new “Super Rising” move which allows more variety in the battle stages and lets players explore new areas of the Dragon Ball universe.
The Collector Edition exclusively features the following:
- Steel case: specially designed luxury hi-spec metal outer packaging;
- Artbook: 52 pages of Dragon Ball insider info, including detailed and exclusive behind-the-scenes pre-production images, artwork, concept development information, map design and more, all from the world-renowned development team at Spike Co. Ltd. in Tokyo, Japan;
- Customized Goku and Vegeta: Using the exclusive DLC scratchcard, fans can immediately download exclusive and powerful abilities for those two characters;
- Super Saiyan 3 Broly: for the first time in history, fans with the DLC scratchcard can download and play with Super Saiyan 3 Broly, a character never before seen in the anime or games (available as unlockable only in standard game);
- Game disk: the latest and greatest HD Dragon Ball videogame from the acclaimed team at Spike Co. Ltd.;
- Soundtrack CD: official compilation of 29 original music tracks from the game.
More articles about Dragon Ball: Raging Blast