The list of changes from version 1.1 to 1.2:
- It is increased constant financings at game for the Union
- Possibility to hide UI is added
- The game manual is added
The list of changes from version 1.0 to 1.1:
- The price of repair of the ship is corrected
- Change of the text of the prevention at ship purchase
- The bug of the ships group (column) dispersal is eliminated
- The graphic artefact by the ships removed from the chamber is corrected.
- Values of experience for level reception are changed
- The fight termination is added at control loss over a squadron
- The sequence of the ships in the report on battle results is corrected
- It is corrected CS ironclad shooting
- The system of guns destruction is changed
- The final screen is changed
- The loading bug is corrected
A steam-ship period tactical naval simulator focusing on fleet-scale battles in real time. Manage financial and strategic aspects while planning your squadron's structure. Scramble your fleet to gain sea supremacy.
The game allows you to set up battles squadron groups, their formations and management, with realistic ship models and characteristics, as well as advanced ballistisc and weapon models.
Choose your ships, increase the experience of your crews and send your squadron into the open seas. Order a battle "Line Astern" or "Crossing the T" formation, and experience power of iron and a steam!
Minimal system requirements:
- OS Windows XP / Vista
- DirectX 9.0C
- Processor Pentium 4 / Athlon 1.1 GHz or better
- RAM: 512 MB
- Videocard: 128 MB GeForce 6600 / RADEON 9600 or better
- Sound card: compatible with DirectX 16-bit
More articles about Ironclads: High Sea