Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor v2.601
- Fixed an issue where mines could be used to destroy newly spawned enemy tanks and prevent further respawn
- Fixed a couple of issues to make COH easier to mod
To further explain the changes that Relic made to support modding, they added a SCAR query so that modders could find out what products a player owns, allowing them to know if players have access to Tales of Valor units etc. Secondly, some modders that were working on adding new factions for the game found that they were locked out by one of our in-game product checks. Relic have changed this check so that modders can add new factions to the game.
Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor v2.600
* Fixed an issue where Bergetiger audio volume was lower than intended.
* Fixed an issue with speech mixing.
* Fixed an issue with the game crashing while trying to exit from cinematic mode.
* Fixed a number of issues with the World Builder.
* Updated the help text for a few units.
* Fixed an issue with incompatibility between save games and version.
* Fixed a bug with long scenario descriptions.
* Cool-downs are now working properly for all weapons.
* HMGs in buildings will now switch targets as intended; there is a 3.5 second delay before the hmg will fire at another target.
* Squads will no longer rush at an undeployed weapons crew when ordered to attack.
* Fixed an issue where Pak38s could stack their first-strike modifiers.
* Fixed an issue with the lobby and front-end slowing down and operating slowly. This makes joining games and automatch teams much more reliable.
* Fixed a networking issue that caused a player's stats to appear as all zeroes.
* Fixed an issue that caused the last played map to be forgotten when starting a game of the same type.
* Fixed an issue where a host's game would crash when both host and client would try to move to an empty slot simultaneously.
* Fixed a few issues with players swapping slots and gameplay types within the lobby.
* Fixed an issue with "Swap Starting Location" functionality.
* Fixed a usability issue with the Autopatcher error messages.
* Fixed an issued that caused the game to crash upon loading the Mission 4 from Invasion of Normandy.
* The help text for the British Staghound has been updated to correctly reflect its role.
* Raised Panzerschreck squads preference to target Light Vehicles while garrisoned in buildings.
* SCAR Bug reporting has been turned off while players are running with -dev.
* Purple box no longer appears when trying to place British emplacements next to each other.
* Panzerkrieg: Fixed exploit that let players create Defensive Infantry for free ignoring the cool down timer.
* Repair bunker pioneers now repair engine criticals when repairing damaged vehicles.
* Added a new map called Panzerkrieg: Hébécrevon.
* 2p Sturzdorf has been updated to its proper version.
* 2p Beaux Lowlands has been updated to its proper version.
* 2p Wrecked Train has been updated to its proper version.
* 2p Langres has been updated to its proper version.
* 6p The Scheldt has been updated to its proper version.
* Improved the reliability and effectiveness of the American's Strafing Run.
* The T17 armored car's damage output has been reduced.
* Penetration of the T17 armored car has been reduced.
* The Panzer Elite's Schwimmwagen Scorched Earth ability has been replaced with an "Incendiary Trap" ability.
* The British Command Truck's mobile ability will no longer be available while the Truck is setting up.
* Panzergrenadier's Suppression Volley can properly target weapon crews that are set-up.
* Infantry sections with Bren upgrades can now use 'Button Enemy Vehicle' when garrisoned inside a building.
* Recon flight will now detect camouflaged vehicles and infantry (Panzerkrieg only).
* Panther health decreased by 11%.
* Panther Damage Multiplier reduced by 7%.
* Panther Range Multiplier reduced by 7%.
* Hellcat weapon reload modifier decreased by 11%.
* Hellcat damage multiplier increased by 9%.
* Hotchkiss health decreased by 10%.
* Churchill range increased by 7%.
* Stealth infantry units now cost 35 Manpower.
* Stealth infantry sticky bomb damage reduced by 27%.
Additional fixes not in the patch notes due to localization:
* Panzer Elite Infantry Halftrack suppression lowered.
* Fixed an issue where British Howitzers could use their barrage ability when it should be disabled.
* Fixed an issue where British MG nests would not open fire at targets within range.
Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor v2.502
- Fixed a crash that occurred while automatching in an operation automatch.
- Fixed a crash that occurred in the Worldbuilder when saving a valid map.
- Action markers work again in the Worldbuilder.
- The default map folder in the Worldbuilder works again.
- There is now a delay that affects how quickly an MG will swap between windows. An MG will have to stay at a window for a short period of time ~ 2 seconds before it can move to another window
Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor v2.501
- Fixed an issue where a glider shot down in mid-air would prevent the commonwealth faction from being ‘annihilated’
- Fixed an issue where the game could crash if a player was alt-tabbed during the count-down and loading screens
- Fixed an issue where in some cases Deploy Marksmen and Canister Shot could not be used on team weapons.
- Hotkeys have been added for the Italian version
- Caen campaign NISs were missing sound in the German version of COH, it has been re-added
- Fixed an issue where units would rush into point-blank range when told to attack an un-setup team weapon, instead of shooting from max range
- Fixed an issue where a scorched point that had repairs begun on it, but were interrupted, would not allow repairs to restart on it for an unintended duration
- Fixed crash on Tiger Ace Mission 3
- Improved memory usage when environmental reverb is disabled
- Improved CoH’s ability to notice new keys to make purchasing from ESDs a better experience
- Fixed sync error that would occasionally happen when one player drops in a multiplayer game
- Fixed a bug with reward vehicles and LAN games
- Fixed a bug related to swapping factions when starting a multiplayer game
- Fixed a crash related to queuing up commands before all players have finished loading in a multiplayer game
- Fixed an issue where the Direct-Fire cursor would not change to capture-cursor when moved over Victory or Munition points when Direct-Fire is active
- Fixed Churchill flamethrower to work with Direct-Fire
- Fixed tank MGs to fire while in Direct-Fire mode
- Fixed numerous issues with saved games crashing when certain abilities were activated
- Fixed an issue where the sounds of HMG rounds would continue to play after death
- Fixed some issues with glider sounds
- Fixed ocean ambience in Point-du-Huc
- Fixed blocking object placement on 4p Vire River Vally
- Fixed blocking object placement on 6p Villers Bocage
- Fixed blocking object placement on single player Villers Bocage
- Improved Stukka sounds
- Improved audio in Tiger Ace campaign
- Improved UI for many lobby screens
- Numerous help text updates
- The British Staghound will no longer gain veterancy like American vehicles
- An unintended resource income modifier for players in team games that was added in 2.4 has been reverted due to unintended effects on gameplay
- King Tiger now costs 500 manpower to call-in
- Jagdpanther now costs 500 manpower to call-in
- Assault Grenades now incur damage and a stun effect; the help text still needs to be updated to reflect the new stun effect
- Panzerkrieg – The Hotchkiss’ capturing speed has been decreased
- Fixed tread breaker long range shot for Panzerkrieg
- Panzerkrieg fix – occasionally when a tank’s main gun destroyed, it would not be repaired by the repair station
- Added community maps to the map pool:
- Added 2p Industrial Riverbed
- Added 2p Ruins of Rouen
- Added 4p Duclair
- Added 4p Road To Montherme
- Added 6p Red Ball Express
- Added 6p Vimoutiers
- Optimized 6p Villers Bocage
- Optimized 2p Lyon
- Due to the implementation of new abilities and addition of content for Tales of Valor, several hotkeys have been revamped:
- Unload = “D”
- Cut Wire = “W”
- Hold Fire = “D”
- Upgrade Demolitions = “O”
- Minesweeper Upgrade = “N”
- Plant Demolitions = “O”
- Quad .50 cal upgrade = “Q”
- Mine Clearing (crab) = “C”
- Throw Satchel = “L”
- Thompson Rifle upgrade = “P”
- Axis Assault = “L”
- Fire Panzerfaust = “Z”
- Observed Fire = “B”
- Supervise = “V”
- Throw Bundled Grenade = “B”
- Incendiary Grenade = “Y”
- Kettenkrad = “K”
- Panther Battle Ground = “P”
- Marder III = “M”
- Overdrive = “O”
- Sprint = “I”
Featuring three intense campaigns, brand-new multiplayer modes and an innovative "direct-fire" feature that allows even more tactical control during the heat of battle, Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor will immerse players in some of the most historic, tide-turning clashes of World War II.
Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor is the next standalone chapter in the award-winning Company of Heroes franchise, featuring all-new content, including three single-player campaigns, new multiplayer modes, additional maps and units. Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor also introduces a new "direct-fire" feature that allows players more tactical control of their units and more strategic options in-game. Developed by internal studio Relic Entertainment and powered by Relic's proprietary Essence Engine, Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor is fully compatible with Company of Heroes and Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, allowing players who own the entire series complete access to the epic battles of World War II.
More articles about Company of Heroes