In Fast Food Panic, players are determined to have their restaurant become known as the best in the country. In order to achieve that recognition, they will have to handle an increasing amount of pressure and manage a growing list of priorities, from greeting and quickly serving customers, to making the best food possible, to keeping dining tables clean and making deliveries. The game features a wide variety of food to prepare, and also offers numerous bonus games to add to the fun and variety.
3 Game Modes
- Story mode: Complete increasingly fast food missions!
- Free mode: Play your favourite bits again… and again… and…
- Mini Games: Loads of cooking related mini games for great single and multiplayer fun
Use the right ingredients, don't burn your food, and make sure it's served correctly… or you'll have to do it again!
Special DS game features
- 12 exciting mini games to play along
- 5 types of meal to be cooked in several recipes : sushi, hamburgers, curry, steak, pizza, past
- Many special events randomly generated to break the routine and make your job even funnier: Helping the waitress to clean the tables, chasing mouse, cashing up, doing the deliveries....
Special Wii game features
- 10 exciting mini games to play along.
- 4 types of meal to be cooked in several recipes : hamburgers, steak, pizza, pasta & pancakes
- Crazy special events randomly generated to break the routine and make your job even funnier: washing up, cleaning rubbish, cashing up....
- Multiplayer up to 4 (and 2 in coop).
More articles about Fast Food Panic