And Yet It Moves is a puzzle-platformer, set in a unique world, made of ripped paper. Within the paper-collage you can jump, run and last but certainly not least: rotate the world. Learn how to apply the physical consequences of rotation to master the many tricky situations you may encounter.
You can play a race against the clock on different levels, too, competing against previous clocked times. Your run will be recorded, as a "Ghost" which can be submitted, along with your time, to the global high scores online. You can download other users' Ghosts to compete with friends and strangers around the world and see who found the fastest route.
Following the acclaim of the previously awarded prototype for And Yet It Moves, we present the full version, containing three exciting and beautiful environments and lots of new challenges.
- Advanced platforming: Not only can you jump and run, but you can rotate the world in 90 degree intervals, as well.
- 17 levels with a unique look & feel: Mind-bending puzzles set in an extraordinary paper collage world, with three different environments, enriched and brought to life with handmade sounds and music.
- Speed Run mode: You can compete against the clock or previously recorded Ghost Runs on each level, with marathon runs throughout the entire environment.
- Online high scores and shareable Ghost Runs: Go for the high score by challenging your friends or complete strangers and polish your skills of rotation.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP / Vista
- Processor: 1.6 Ghz or higher
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 60 MB
- Video Card: Intel® gma950 128 mb or similiar with openGL 1.2 support
More articles about And Yet It Moves