Mercenary Wars will also feature an innovative Artificial Intelligence system where computer controlled "bots" can be used in several ways ranging from practice to enhancing game play. Via four difficulty modes, players can select their desired skill level no matter what their previous FPS experience might be. Other features include multiple gameplay modes, a variety of character types and races, extensive ranking system including more than 50 different character ranks and title, an expansive number of weapons and equipment available for character customization and a built-in player-to-player audio communication tool for enhanced real-world combat simulation.
Beta test starts November 16th at 5 PM PST and runs through November 19th 5 PM PST. The third beta test will give new players a look at all the new content including new maps, weapons, new cash shop and an anti-hack system, players may obtain a beta key by signing up for an Uforia account.
The new beta test will feature all-new content including two new maps: Museum Map and Watercourse Map along with the new Desert Eagle gun. Black Market System, the new cash shop system, is where players will be able to purchase items to enhance their character. For the duration of the test, all Cash Shop items will be made free! The game will also feature a brand new anti-hack system.
"The second closed beta for Mercenary Wars provided us with valuable feedback on how players interact with the game and areas where we need improvement," said Chris Keswani, Marketing Manager of Uforia. "Hosting this third closed beta allows us to gain even more feedback and give our players better content."
Closed Beta 3 Event - Night at the Museum
In addition to the closed beta 3 test, players can also participate in the Night at the Museum event from November 16th at 5 PM through November 19th at 5 PM. During the event period, each kill made in the new Museum Map will be counted as a raffle ticket. Kills made in the mode "Plant the Bomb" will be counted as two raffle tickets and detonating and defusing a bomb will count as 4 raffle tickets. At the end of the event Uforia will tally up the tickets and randomly pick three players to win a Razer eXactMat Gaming Mouse Pad.
Maps of Mercenary Wars:
- Sweden: Although based in North America, the International Hessian Order (IHO) has a secondary base in Sweden. This country initially provided protection for the IHO in exchange for a percentage of natural resources that the organization recovered from their battles. After a short time, the IHO overthrew the Swedish government, seized their military assets and established the formerly peaceful country as their secondary base when away from their North American headquarters.
- The Museum: This public-use facility houses a variety of valuable treasures ranging from the time of the Dinosaurs to the time of the Pharaohs and even more modern exhibits. Located in Africa, it is the main stronghold of the Continental African Mercenary League. This organization uses this once-popular facility as both a training camp and also as the main location for strategic planning purposes.
- Mosque: This former Mosque has been transformed into a training arena by the Medjay Mercenary Unit. This group of Middle Eastern Mercenaries decided to over-throw the peaceful monarch and replaced it with their “kill for hire” rule of law. This building allows for a multitude of different fighting scenarios that helps the Medjay prepare for battle against their enemies.
- The Restaurant: This dining establishment is located in the middle of the territory belonging to United Asian Front (UAF). Members of this Asian-based mercenary group frequented this restaurant to conduct business with a variety of arms dealers and other questionable suppliers. The restaurant offers multiple rooms which this organization used for a variety of uses in its heyday and now serves as a good place to confront their enemies when they are on the UAF’s home turf.
- The Factory: This building is the main facility for the Mercenarios Unidad del Americas (M.U.A.) and acts as their most important logistical component in their many businesses. Since their territory ranged throughout the entire South American region, this large facility is strategically located to be able to supply members of this organization quickly with arms and other resources needed to push back their rivals.
Other maps will be added throughout the Closed Beta process.
- Multiple Gameplay modes: Free-for-all, Death Match, Base Defense, and Plant the Bomb. Exciting new modes will be added every two months.
- A wide variety of character types and races
- An extensive ranking system including over 50 different character ranks and titles
- An expansive number of weapons, equipment, and clothing are available for character customization.
- Built-in player-to-player audio communication tool for enhanced real-world combat simulation
More articles about Mercenary Wars