Tuned specifically for the XBLA player, Peggle Nights is an expansion for the original Peggle (XBLA) and includes all the levels and challenges from the PC and Mac versions of Peggle Nights – along with the ability to play all the new Nights content in the exclusive multiplayer modes found only on XBLA.
Peggle Nights will feature all the great gameplay of the original PC version as well as the ability to battle friends and foes, and compare Peggle prowess in the 4-player Peg Party and 2-player Duel modes, the only online multiplayer modes available in any of the many Peggle adaptations to date.
Features in the Peggle Nights expansion pack for XBLA will include:
- 60 new Peggle Nights levels for multiplayer over Xbox Live and all single player/local modes
- Peggle Nights Adventure mode (60 levels), including the Nights story
- 60 new Peggle Nights Challenges
- A new Peggle Master, Marina
- Peggle Nights trophy room
- Peggle Nights adventure statistics
- New style shots from Peggle Nights PC (available as title upgrade for all Peggle XBLA players)
- Three new Xbox 360 achievements worth a total of 50 gamerscore, bringing Peggle up to a total of 250 gamerscore.
Diner Dash has landed onto Xbox Live! Guide Flo, a former office-worker turned restaurateur, as she builds up her diner empire. Go online and face players in head to head matches to see who's the best Flo. Join up with a friend or another player online for a Team Dash game where your team takes on six other players to see whose diner is the best in town.
- Fresh look: Fresh looks are the special of the day, as Flo, her customers, and her restaurants come to life in three dimensions and in high definition graphics.
- Fast action: Take on all the different diners with 10 levels in each. Seat patrons, take their order, deliver their food, take their payment, and bus their table as efficiently as possible within the time limit allowed. Your customers will lose patience and leave if they aren't satisfied. Remember, service with a smile!
- Pick up and play: Two all-new control schemes are designed specifically for your controller, a point and click style with hotkeys, and an arcade style where you directly control Flo as she runs around.
- Multiplayer: Hop online for some brand-new eight-person multiplayer in Team Dash Mode, and 1-on-1 in Head to Head Mode!
Diner Dash will be available this Wednesday on Xbox LIVE Arcade for 800 points.
Gyromancer will be available this Wednesday on Xbox LIVE Arcade for 1200 points.
More articles about Peggle Nights