Runes of Magic features a unique dual class system enabling players to combine one of eight primary classes with a secondary class. The result is a deep player experience that expands upon the game’s deep customization offering. There are two different playable races, Elves and Humans, from which players can choose. Each dual class combination produces its own powerful elite skills. Another popular feature is the opportunity to furnish your own completely individual virtual home, and guilds can construct guild castles, which can be expanded with additional buildings. Thanks to comprehensive crafting and reputation systems, gripping PvP features, deep customization and demanding dungeons, Runes of Magic has something for everyone.
Following the official release of Runes of Magic in Korea, Frogster is now, with North America, Europe and Asia, present on all three market relevant continents. “With an initial campaign that accompanied the beta phases in high profile Korean gaming media, we have just begun the roll-out of Runes of Magic. We are very confident that we can develop Runes of Magic into one of the strongest titles in the new generation of online-games in Korea”, offered Sunny Park, CEO of Frogster Asia, confident regarding the long-term success of Runes of Magic.
Together with the marketing of Runes of Magic in Asia, Frogster Asia is also working intensively on a redesign of the Chronicles of Spellborn at present. In Japan, the new version including an Item Shop has already started into a closed beta test. Frogster Asia plans to publish the free-to-play version in the first quarter 2010 in Korea with optimised game design and considerably re-worked game mechanics. Along with the marketing rights for Korea and Japan, Frogster also owns the Spellborn licenses for China, Taiwan, Singapore and further Asiatic markets.
Runes of Magic Features
- Dual class system with eight classes and unique elite skills
- Individual furnishing of player housing and guild castles
- In-depth story experienced through above 2,000 quests laced with epic quest-lines
- Gripping Player-versus-Player duels in arenas and on the battlefield
- Easy travel using portal stones and a wide range of rideable animals
- Challenging boss-combat in dangerous and extensive dungeons with up to 36 simultaneous players
- Entertaining mini-games offering variety to the hero’s routine
- Dynamic crafting and customization of items
- Regular comprehensive free updates with new game content
- Free-to-Play: No monthly subscriptions, free to download the game
Runes of Magic is free-to-play MMO, currently available worldwide.
More articles about Runes of Magic