"Avatar" is the story of an ex-Marine who finds himself thrust into hostilities on an alien planet filled with exotic life forms. As an Avatar, a human mind in an alien body, he finds himself torn between two worlds, in a desperate fight for his own survival and that of the indigenous people. More than ten years in the making, Avatar marks Cameron's return to feature directing since helming 1997's Titanic, the highest grossing film of all time and winner of eleven Oscars including Best Picture. The "Avatar" cast includes Sam Worthington, Zoe Saldana, and Sigourney Weaver. Academy Award-winning visual effects house, WETA Digital, renowned for its work in "The Lord of the Rings" Trilogy and "King Kong," will incorporate new intuitive CGI technologies to transform the environments and characters into photo realistic 3D imagery that will transport the audience into the alien world rich with imaginative vistas, creatures and characters.
- Dual Wasp (RDA faction)
Dual Wasps have a short range, but they can quickly inflict enough damage to incapacitate nearby enemies.
- Fighting Staff (Na'vi faction)
Fighting Staffs are melee weapons with a long range. Their attacks allow you to inflict damage on all surrounding targets.
James Cameron’s Avatar: The Game Special Edition – PC Digital Exclusive includes the base game plus 6 additional weapons and 2 skins, one Na’vi and one RDA faction
Includes 6 exclusive weapons
- RDA faction Rail Gun: a long-range weapon that offers accuracy with a high rate of fire and good ammo capacity.
- RDA faction Shotgun Pack: it can inflict heavy damage on nearby targets.
- RDA faction Standard Issue Rifle: a long-range weapon that fires with great accuracy.
- Na'vi faction Crossbow: a powerful weapon that hurls a dart that inflicts damage to all nearby enemies.
- Na'vi faction Axe: a heavy melee weapon that will inflict serious damage on all targets.
- Na'vi faction Dual Blades: used up-close, they will inflict significant damage.
- Na'vi faction Tsteu Armor: It is often customized to display trophies from especially dangerous hunts and battles.
- RDA faction Mishetica Armor: provides soldiers with an excellent balance in terms of heavy-duty protection and agility.
- Immerse yourself in James Cameron’s world: Peer deep into the heart of Pandora and see James Cameron’s universe, from your own perspective.
- Engage in a massive conflict between two worlds: Fight for your cause; RDA or Na’vi. Customize more than 60 RDA and Na’vi weapons, combined. Choose your skills: 20 for each clan. Drive all of the vehicles and ride the animals. Expand the battleground in online multiplayer.
- Develop your character and acquire new skills: Create your very own character and acquire skills as you progress through the game.
More articles about James Cameron's Avatar: The Game