Gyromancer is a new puzzle-RPG developed in collaboration between Square Enix and PopCap. With a blend of puzzle elements from the PopCap Games puzzle hit Bejeweled Twist™ and the RPG mastery of Square Enix, Gyromancer is an all-new experience that defines the puzzle-RPG genre.
Gyromancer Item Pack (40 Microsoft Points)
4 Item Packages allowing the purchase of additional in-game power up items. These battle items allow players to choose an appropriate item in accordance to the situation or enemy weaknesses to gain advantage.
- Removes the negative auras of your beast and the positive auras of your opponent.
- Your beast's positive auras are not affected.
- Hock of Meat: Immediately places your beast's ability gems on the board.
- Magick Mirror: Reverses the direction of the ring cursor for one twist.
- Magick Key: Removes all locks from the board.
Gyromancer Map Pack (240 Microsoft Points)
3 New Maps containing new monsters that you can make allies once defeated, with one map being home to the strongest monster in the game!
- Dragon's Haven: Two dragons roam this difficult map allowing you to summon them both once the beasts are defeated.
- Rivel's Trial: In this trial map, players can sharpen their skills in battle by taking on the “Stones” encountered in the story mode maps.
- The Four: This challenging map spans four areas. Three of these areas roam guardian monsters, with the final monster lurking in the fourth area. To reach the final monster, players must defeat the 3 guardian monsters in consecutive battles, destroying each of their seals. Defeating the guardian monsters will allow the player to summon these mighty creatures into battle!
Players assume the role of Rivel, a summoner who ventures through the enchanted Aldemona Wood. Each stage contains its own objectives, from defeating beasts that block the player’s way, to solving puzzles before time runs out. Rivel can learn to summon dozens of the unique beasts he encounters, bending their power to his will and commanding them in battle. Hidden within each stage are a number of rewards earned for completing feats great and small. Finding them all won’t be easy. Are you up to the challenge?
Rivel, leader of the rebel faction Temperance and sorcerer vessel of the Godseye, follows Qraist, the countslayer, into the enchanted Aldemona Wood. The wood whispers to the two. For Rivel, the wood holds the key to his locked memories. For Qraist, the wood holds his calling - to be its master. Unbeknownst to either, the nefarious Everett watches quietly from the shadows. Within this enchanted wood, severed from the outside world by ritual, lie mysteries and answers, knowledge and wonder. Each enters in search of something - but what is it they will find?
- Assume the role of Rivel, a deadly mage, as he rids Aldemona Wood of a brooding darkness through over 10 compelling game stages
- Experience an all-new battle system based on the popular puzzle game Bejeweled Twist
- Command over 50 unique beasts! Powerful new beasts can be acquired as players gain levels in battle
- Search the map for items, coins and new beasts to join Rivel’s fight
- Participate in the online ranking system to register high scores
More articles about Gyromancer