Developed by Croteam, the creators of the Serious Sam franchise, and produced in partnership with Devolver Digital, Serious Sam: The First Encounter is re-tooled and re-vamped in glorious High Definition with an all-new version of the CroTech engine.
Serious Sam HD is not your mother’s generic, large-scale, orchestral scored, Space Marine-themed epic FPS with dialogue that pretends it’s an RPG...instead, Serious Sam HD is a grab you by the jibblies run and gun, twitch FPS: BIG guns, TONS of enemies, 4-Player Online Co-Op and stunningly superfluous HD graphics that rival retail boxed games. You've waited forever but Serious Sam is back from the nether with its award-winning game play that will remind you why you play FPSs in the first place.
Key Features :
- Powered by the next-generation Serious Engine 3, Serious Sam: The First Encounter HD features beautifully rendered, high-resolution visuals and lushly redesigned environments to create the most astonishing Serious Sam game ever
- Return to the golden age of frantic, non-stop first-person-shooter action and face Serious Sam’s trademark onslaught of enemies - from the charging Sirian Werebull to the screaming Headless Kamikaze and the multi-story Ugh-Zan
- Fire up one of the greatest arsenals in gaming history by wielding demon-stopping revolvers, lead-spewing miniguns, monstrous cannons and the notorious Serious Bomb
- More than 12 levels of bedlam set against the expansive backdrop of ancient Egypt – all reworked in stunning HD
- Embrace the mayhem with up to sixteen players through online co-op and taunt your pwn worthy friends with leaderboards and stat-tracking
Serious Sam HD is currently scheduled for release on XBLA this summer for 1,200 Microsoft Points, while CDV has worldwide rights (except for Russia) for the PC version.
More articles about Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter