A complement to the original East India Company, East India Company: Battle of Trafalgar recreates the legendary naval battle fought between the British Royal navy and the combined fleets of the French and Spanish navies during the height of the Napoleonic wars in late 1805. Featuring historically accurate ships from all three fleets along with the key naval personnel of the battle, East India Company: Battle of Trafalgar is a simulation of what in reality was the most decisive British naval victory of the war as, led by Admiral Lord Nelson aboard HMS Victory, an outnumbered British fleet sank 22 enemy vessels off of the South West coast of Spain without a single ship of their own being lost.
East India Company: Battle of Trafalgar Features:
- A re-enactment of the Battle of Trafalgar from both the British and Franco-Spanish perspective
- Historically accurate ships from all three navies
- Five real-life naval commanders from the era, including Admiral Lord Nelson, French Admiral Pierre Villeneuve and Spanish Admiral Federico Gravina
- Take control of naval battle groups comprising of the greatest warships of the Napoleonic era
- Real-world naval strategy of the era accurately recreated in the battle AI
East India Company: Battle of Trafalgar does require the original East India Company game, and will be exclusively available for digital download for €9.99 / $9.99.
More articles about East India Company: Battle of Trafalgar