Staying true to the original racing frenzy of the arcade game, players will race through the cityscapes of France, the UK, Italy, USA and Japan. Speed through tight bends and back roads of the urban sprawl and up steep mountainous roads and caves. Tackle a wide variety of driving conditions in the ultimate race to the finish!
Featuring 16 fully customizable cars, GTI Club Supermini Festa! has a variety of courses staged in five different countries including Japan, France, United Kingdom, Italy and the United States. Each stage includes a number of bends, twists and secret routes that players can discover as they race. The action doesn't stop there, the game also includes multi-player modes that support up to 4 players, including "Bombtag", a time-attack mode that enables players to avoid being tagged with a bomb before it blows up, and "Tomato Frenzy", which arms players with tomatoes to shoot at targets while they race. Online battle modes are also available via Nintendo Wi-Fi connection on Wii and via ad-hoc party for PSP.
- Journey through 5 stages and 15+ courses: Race through open cities, tackle oncoming traffic and pedestrians, and journey through high mountainous roads (locations include France, UK, Italy, USA, Japan) to uncover new routes and secret courses
- Choose from a wide variety of Superminis: Drive 16 fully customizable cars based on the old classic arcade version plus all-new additions
- Utilize the Wii Steering Wheel for easy handling: Use pick up and play controls utilizing instinctive manipulation with the Wii Wheel, or Wii Remote (Nunchuck optional)
- Drive with exceptional handling: Take to the streets in a Supermini to take on big jumps, tight turns, and secret shortcuts
- Enjoy online games: Compete online (via Wi-Fi Connection on the Wii) with 1-4 players in free for all events, team play, or a variety of party games
- Variety of customizations: Enter the garage, design your car from the ground up or tune your engine's performance
More articles about GTI Club Supermini Festa!