In Alvin and The Chipmunks: The Squeakquel, players can play as Alvin and The Chipmunks (Alvin, Simon, Theodore) or The Chipettes (Brittany, Jeanette, Eleanor). Musical sparks ignite as they jet around the world, rock the house in 25 concert locations on Wii and 11 in the Nintendo DS version, and perform together in the ultimate concert finale. Featuring songs from the Grammy and American Music Award-winning Alvin and The Chipmunks library, the game lets players use the Wii Remote and Nunchuk or Nintendo DS stylus to keep the rhythm in the main game and in three mini-games. Players will gain thousands of fans by keeping the band on tempo through songs that grow more challenging and complex.
Offering hours of replayability and family fun, Alvin and The Chipmunks: The Squeakquel provides gamers the freedom to redo their performance in any of the venues with the associated music tracks that feature The Chipmunks, The Chipettes, or a duet with both bands. After beating the game in Normal Mode or breaking six attendance records, Expert Mode will be unlocked offering an even higher level of difficulty. In addition, Jukebox Mode lets players enjoy their favorite unlocked songs while watching music videos, and Multiplayer Party Mode lets them play with up to two friends on Wii or up to three friends on NDS.
- Enjoy playing as your favorite loveable, but mischievous, singing groups from the cartoon series and movies in a unique storyline
- Freedom to switch between unlocked locations with the associated music tracks which feature either The Chipmunks (Alvin, Simon, Theodore) or The Chipettes (Brittany, Jeannette, Eleanor), or a duet by both the bands, each with their own distinct personalities.
- Prove you have rhythm and timing in the main game and in 3 micro-games utilizing the Wii Remote and Nunchuk with WiiTM and stylus with Nintendo DSTM
- Features the Grammy Award and American Music Award winning songs from the Alvin and the Chipmunks library, each song’s difficulty based on such things as tempo and complexity
- Jet across the world and rock the house in 1 of 25 concert locations on WiiTM and 1 of 11 concert locations on Nintendo DSTM in cities like New York, London and Sydney
- 2 global modes of difficulty, Normal and Expert, are available for replay and can be changed anytime during your game
- Multiplayer Party mode lets you play as your favorite Chipmunk or Chipette and compete locally with up to 2 friends on WiiTM and collaborate locally with up to 3 friends on Nintendo DS
- Play your favorite unlocked songs while watching the music videos in Jukebox Mode
- Earn attendance records by filling stadiums with thousands of adoring fans
Majesco's Alvin and The Chipmunks: The Squeakquel, developed by ImaginEngine, launches this December in advance of Twentieth Century Fox's theatrical release of the same name that opens on Christmas Day.
More articles about Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel