Originally scheduled for late 2009, Black Inc. informed us that Fireburst is now scheduled for Q1 2010.
Fireburst sends players into a fiery, four-wheeled adrenalin frenzy. Behind the wheel of numerous different racers, drivers get to speed along paved race courses or wicked off-road tracks, showing no respect for their rivals. Thanks to a novel boost system, opponents are kept at a distance in spectacular ways in various single and multiplayer modes. The element of fire prominently features in all special maneuvers. It is possible, for example, to coat your own vehicle in protective flames, or make a rival's car explode with a burst of fire.
Fireburst also offers brilliant graphics: In order to bring glorious effects and breathtaking landscapes to the screen, exDream's developers base their graphics on Unreal Engine 3. Many dynamic objects and impressive light effects on vehicles and tracks make for fantastic top-level, high-speed racing action.Features:
- Innovative boost system: With the novel 4-stage fire boost, opponents' vehicles are eliminated in spectacular ways
- Fireburst is developed based on Unreal Engine 3
- Wacky characters
- All kinds of vehicles: From sleek buggies and pimped-up vintage models to massive pick-ups, this fleet leaves nothing to be desired
- Unique combinations of drivers and vehicles: Match a character with the appropriate vehicle to optimize driving attributes
- Game modes offering plenty of variation: Challenge and championship modes, as well as multiplayer options (with up to 16 players online, or up to 4 players offline with a split screen), make for spectacular entertainment
- Surprising twists: 20 huge tracks are divided into ten areas. Each track offers shortcuts and alternative routes
- Plenty of bonuses: Unlock new vehicles, tracks, and game modes
- Sneering and jeering: Each character uses more than 50 different taunts to mock the competition. But beware: The more you provoke the AI drivers, the more aggressively they will race you!
More articles about Fireburst