Rubik’s Puzzle Galaxy: Rush also includes the original Rubik’s Cube as a bonus. Players can attempt to solve one of the four different size Cubes alone or against a second player, or learn how to solve the classic Rubik’s Cube. The best times from the classic and score mode can be uploaded to the global online-leader boards included in the game.
“We are very excited to be releasing our second WiiWare title”, said Martijn Reuvers, Managing Director of Two Tribes, “Inspired by the cult classic from the eighties, Rubik’s Puzzle Galaxy: RUSH is a totally fresh and unique 3D puzzle game experience which we can’t wait to show to Wii gamers”.
- Original 3D puzzle solving gameplay
- More than 70 brain-busting levels
- Tailor-made Wii Remote control scheme
- Conveyer Belts, Warps, Stop Signs, Directional Signs, Splits, and more.
- Stylish environments
- Classic Rubik’s Cube in four sizes
- Tutorial on how to solve the original Rubik’s Cube
- Unique score mode
- Online leaderboards
The Game Factory's Rubik’s Puzzle Galaxy: Rush, rated E for Everyone, will be available on the Wii Shop Channel.
More articles about Rubik's Puzzle Galaxy: Rush