Developed by Croteam, the creators of the Serious Sam franchise, and produced in partnership with Devolver Digital, Serious Sam: The First Encounter is re-tooled and re-vamped in glorious High Definition with an all-new version of the CroTech engine.
Serious Sam HD is not your mother’s generic, large-scale, orchestral scored, Space Marine-themed epic FPS with dialogue that pretends it’s an RPG...instead, Serious Sam HD is a grab you by the jibblies run and gun, twitch FPS: BIG guns, TONS of enemies, 4-Player Online Co-Op and stunningly superfluous HD graphics that rival retail boxed games. You've waited forever but Serious Sam is back from the nether with its award-winning game play that will remind you why you play FPSs in the first place.
Key Features :
- Powered by the next-generation Serious Engine 3, Serious Sam: The First Encounter HD features beautifully rendered, high-resolution visuals and lushly redesigned environments to create the most astonishing Serious Sam game ever
- Return to the golden age of frantic, non-stop first-person-shooter action and face Serious Sam’s trademark onslaught of enemies - from the charging Sirian Werebull to the screaming Headless Kamikaze and the multi-story Ugh-Zan
- Fire up one of the greatest arsenals in gaming history by wielding demon-stopping revolvers, lead-spewing miniguns, monstrous cannons and the notorious Serious Bomb
- More than 12 levels of bedlam set against the expansive backdrop of ancient Egypt – all reworked in stunning HD
- Embrace the mayhem with up to sixteen players through online co-op and taunt your pwn worthy friends with leaderboards and stat-tracking
More articles about Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter