The game is set in a modern world. Players will take part in the political, economical and social life of a big city. They will run businesses, engage in commerce, and suffer the consequences of confrontations with criminal groups and shadowy law enforcement figures. Powerful AI will support the constantly changing atmosphere of the streets and enable players to feel the live pulse of the Megapolis.
CrimeCraft, a massively multiplayer third-person shooter, role-playing game is a unique forerunner into a genre dominated by fantasy and sci-fi themes as it transports gamers into a lawless city filled with gangs, crime and street-style justice.
Vogster has implemented their Unlimited Free Trial Program, new Tiered Subscription model and the first major Content Update for CrimeCraft, its Persistent World Next-gen Shooter (PWNS) for the PC. Now gamers will have the freedom to play CrimeCraft for free for as long as they like, or unlock the full set of game features and game options with the flexible Standard ($4.99/month) or Premium ($9.99/month) subscriptions.
Key details of the free trial and newly minted subscription model are below:
- Unlimited Free Trial –new CrimeCraft players will be able to experience the majority of game features for free for as long as they want.
- Seamless Transition – players can seamlessly convert from a free trial to a paying account and switch between subscription levels. Features will be placed “on hold” or unlocked based on the current subscription level.
- Varied Subscription Options –In addition to playing for free as long as you want, CrimeCraftwill introduce a new Standard Subscription for $4.99/month in addition to the current $9.99/month Premium Subscription option. More casual CrimeCraft players can gain access to all the major features the game has to offer through the Standard Subscription, while the Premium Subscription is targeted at the hard core players that want to immerse themselves fully into the larger gang warfare meta-game.
In addition to the freedom of choice regarding subscription options, the first major expansion of in-game content has been released today for CrimeCraft. Players can now enjoy a new PvE mode that pits them against AI gang bosses across 14 maps; a new PvP loot system; a new NPC gang that offers additional lore and jobs; as well as an in-game newspaper that contains player-generated content and proclaims the victories and beat-downs of the player-controlled Sunrise City gangs. Also added are city-wide billboards that appear in the common area lobbies and proclaim the “Most Wanted” gangsters, spreading player notoriety and building the reputation of the most lethal player-controlled gangs in CrimeCraft.
CrimeCraft will continue to be available for sale as a comprehensive “all-in-one” package that bundles the client with prepaid premium subscription access and limited edition or exclusive in-game items. To purchase such a package, please visit local Best Buy or FutureShop retail stores, or go online to BestBuy.com, Direct2Drive.com, or Steam.com.
Winning in CrimeCraft takes more than guts and guns. In CrimeCraft, player success comes from being prepared and choosing a specific set of skills, then developing those skills to the point where mastery turns you into an unstoppable force of destruction.
There are approximately 40 different skills your character can specialize in. Each of these skills can be combined in thousands of combinations as you advance your character from starting newcomer to gang kingpin. CrimeCraft takes the character advancement of an RPG and blends it into the explosive action of a shooter.
All versions of CrimeCraft will include two months of premium subscription time and a stipend of gold bars that can be used for in-game micro-transactions to outfit your character in the latest fashion. After the included two month subscription time has expired, there will be a low monthly fee of $9.99 that provides continued access to the game as well as a monthly allotment of gold bars. In addition to providing a persistent world with a secure and developer-managed gaming environment, CrimeCraft will continue to evolve and grow after launch with an aggressive addition of content including: new weapons, combat areas, skills, gameplay types and monthly contests for significant real world and virtual prizes.
Key Features :
- Crime – Perform various “tasks” and “jobs” for money and experience which can be used to help you gain a reputation, learn new trade skills and perform new abilities in battle.
- Craft - Use the loot gained from battle to create your own weapons, clothing and performance boosts.
- Unreal Technology - Explore the vast world of Sunrise City beautifully rendered by the powerful Unreal Engine 3.
- Intense TPS Action – Battle other players or AI enemies with a wide range of weapons, explosives, abilities, and enhancements at your disposal.
- Deep RPG Gameplay – Over 40 skills to specialize in as your character progresses over 50 levels of advancement.
- Personalize - Amazing depth in the variety of clothes, weapons, items, and skills available to distinguish your character and your crew from the masses playing online.
- Team Up - Form virtual gangs to build a reputation, assign rankings, pool money and goods, and buy gang hideouts.
- Underground Economy - Control the quality and cost of manufactured items that you create, modify, or repair. Then sell, trade, or auction them to other players on the open black market.
More articles about CrimeCraft