- level Waste Dump: fixed logo over game and possibly frozen game while interaction with the rat.
- level Furnace Room: interaction with right-side controller is now possible only when really standing near by.
- level Alley: fixed possible lost of barrel while stopping game during animation of pulling the barrel from the bar.
- level Sewer Room: fixed one incorrect state of water pipes.
- level Bar: it’s easier now to beat the “bar bot” in 5-in-a-row game after several looses.
Instructions for Mac and Linux users:
- open Machinarium folder.
- open folder 00 and rewrite all older files with the new ones from the patch.
IMPORTANT NOTE: don’ t replace the whole directory but open it and update the files manually.
The game's protagonist is a little robot who has been unjustly expelled to the scrap yard behind the city. Players must guide the little robot back into town to rescue his robot-girlfriend and stop the bad guys from the 'Black Cap Brotherhood' before they can bomb the central tower that houses the city's ruler.
You can pre-order ($17) Machinarium and receive an advance portion of game's soundtrack, and it will also be available on Steam, D2D and GamersGate.
More articles about Machinarium