Grand Ages: Rome is a city-building game for PC. The player takes the role of a Roman patrician, a nobleman, who has just started his political career. His ultimate goal is to become the Governor of Rome.
Throughout the game the player can develop his game character by gaining favor with various historical figures such as Julius Caesar, Pompey and Octavian. The benefits provided by these relations are carried over not only for the rest of the campaign but also in free-build maps and multiplayer scenarios.
Grand Ages: Rome features completely new graphics, new buildings and environments, a new and improved economic system, an improved battle system and a comprehensive multiplayer mode.
Available via online download only, Reign of Augustus will include a brand new campaign comprising of 12 missions, new maps and a wealth of enhanced gameplay features.
- All new campaign with 12 Missions
- 12 new maps
- 6 new multiplayer maps
- 4 new buildings: Senate, Tax Office, Odeum, Hospital
- 20 new estate bonuses
- Roads - connect your city to the major roman roads to gain or generate additional resources and enable units travel faster
- Authority - certain buildings generate Authority that can be used to benefit the player or hinder opponents
- New talents for each family (21 new talents in total)
- Remove tool for roads, trees, platforms and decorations
- New decorations – statues and gardens
- God Mode - free build map with few disasters and unlimited resources
- New campaign intro video
- Additional multiplayer features including pre-built towns & pre-built town walls
- 3 new patrons (Agrippa, Nero, Drusus)
More articles about Grand Ages: Rome - Reign of Augustus