Runes of Magic features a unique dual class system enabling players to combine one of eight primary classes with a secondary class. The result is a deep player experience that expands upon the game’s deep customization offering. There are two different playable races, Elves and Humans, from which players can choose. Each dual class combination produces its own powerful elite skills. Another popular feature is the opportunity to furnish your own completely individual virtual home, and guilds can construct guild castles, which can be expanded with additional buildings. Thanks to comprehensive crafting and reputation systems, gripping PvP features, deep customization and demanding dungeons, Runes of Magic has something for everyone.
It’s not just the Naga who have settled around the Aotulia Volcano, the ancient species of flame dragons has been sighted in the lava filled landscape. In ‘Lair of the Demon Dragon’, Gestero awaits careless adventurers who don’t heed the warnings. The new 12-player raid dungeon instance will be introduced into the online role-playing game as part of one of the upcoming content updates.
Of the five ancient dragon races, the flame dragons are the strongest and most powerful species. To fight and vanquish them is an almost impossible task. Yet, Taborean heroes are called to face up to the challenge, for the Naga have captured Gestero, a renegade flame dragon, possessed by demons. They want to use him to help them suppress the free people of Taborea. Whoever wants to stand in this fire-spewing monster’s way must penetrate deep into the fire of the Aotulia Volcano. On the way down into the crater, raid parties will find wave after wave of heavily armed elite Naga barring their way.
The snake-like dungeon masters guard over the magical dragon seal. If players succeed in breaking this, Gestero will appear and shower them with fire. But beware, the Naga will not surrender and will send one of their generals into ‘Lair of the Demon Dragon’ to step in to thwart your prison break. Only the bravest of Taborea’s heroes will conquer this encounter.
Runes of Magic Features
- Dual class system with eight classes and unique elite skills
- Individual furnishing of player housing and guild castles
- In-depth story experienced through above 2,000 quests laced with epic quest-lines
- Gripping Player-versus-Player duels in arenas and on the battlefield
- Easy travel using portal stones and a wide range of rideable animals
- Challenging boss-combat in dangerous and extensive dungeons with up to 36 simultaneous players
- Entertaining mini-games offering variety to the hero’s routine
- Dynamic crafting and customization of items
- Regular comprehensive free updates with new game content
- Free-to-Play: No monthly subscriptions, free to download the game
Runes of Magic is free-to-play MMO, currently available worldwide.
More articles about Runes of Magic