Rope, parachute, teleport, and Jetpack your way through combat. From the creators of the original award-winning “Worms” comes the hottest digital sequel, “Worms 2 Armageddon.” The original features have been massively extended for Xbox LIVE Arcade, including four player online and offline multiplayer, voice support, a flood of new and iconic weapons (Concrete Donkey anyone?), all new high-definition landscape themes, fresh play modes, and loads of customization tools including hats and new speechbanks.
Ten years on from Worms Armageddon and the turn-based mayhem and destruction continues! Worms 2: Armageddon is the most fully-featured digital version of the game ever. With four player online and offline multiplayer, voice support, a raft of new weapons (including the return of some iconic weapons from the past), all-new high-definition landscape themes, new play modes, hats, skins, speech-banks, loads of other customization and to top it all off, a highly-involving single player experience with tutorials, deathmatches, races, fort games, and puzzles. It's a package as high on fun as it is destruction!
Team17 are offering you the chance to design a Fort to be added into Worms2: Armageddon on the XBox360!
The 'Fort' game mode sees players doing battle upon a landscape made up of two Forts located opposite one another. Players Worms are positioned on their chosen Fort and the last team standing will be declared victorious.
So now is the chance for you to show us what you think would make the ideal fort and of course if you are the successful winner, be rewarded via digital acclaim of getting your fort added to the game Worms2: Armageddon. How cool is that?
All you need to do is to send us an outline of your Fort, along with a brief description. For example here is one we've prepared.
Simple idea...'Ice castle' style fort with the stalactites coming down in sections.
Here are a few tips for what makes this particular Fort a good idea:
- A chunky fort (capable of taking lots of damage)
- Good access (to move your worms around the fort to chosen areas)
- Multiple fire points (to attack your enemy from)
- Awkward shapes (to help repel enemy projectile weapons such as grenades etc)
- Plenty of cover (to avoid air-strikes and the like)
So please send your ideas to us here at Team17. Email email@example.com with the subject, Worms Fort Competition.
- Extensive single-player content: Play through three tutorials, three firing ranges, a thirty-mission campaign, plus five secret unlockable missions.
- Online and offline multiplayer: Battle it out in four different ranked game types and extensive leaderboards.
- Massively increased customization: Choose from new hats, skins, speechbanks, gravestones, victory dances, and much more.
- Retro-themed landscape artwork: The high-definition artwork is based on the most loved Worms game ever made.
- Return of iconic weaponry: You've got more than 40 weapons out of the box, including the return of fire weapons and the beloved Holy Hand Grenade
More articles about Worms 2: Armageddon