You need to have at least version 22.214.171.124 installed before installing this patch
- Added: Post-effect support
- Added: Joystick axis mapping to any game actions
- Added: Static Main Menu background option
- Added: Extra options to tarrs setup app
- Fixed: English video subtitles now display sentences that match the videos audio
- Fixed: Certain explosions no longer crash the game
- Added separated sound configuration
- Fixed some problems in various missions
- Fixed error with skipped sound replics
- Fixed problem with capacity-giving device
- You can now change resolution in all OS and CPU
- Added toggled antialiasing
- Fixed problem with freezing videos
- Fixed error in guardian mines part 3
- Fixed problems with implanted videomemory
- Fixed problem "D3D invalid call (data/shaders/pspost.txt)"
Please note, that if you have any saved games, the items you have in the hangar after loading (as well as your custom devices) WILL NOT CHANGE, so any balance-changes or bugfixes in them will not be applied. If you want to have ALL the changes in the equipment you'll need to create a new profile and delete the old one.
The game is set in the middle of a war between the human Alliance and the De-Hattae - strange creatures that have been changed by the Darkness. The Darkness advances; the populated systems, ravaged by the war with De-Hattae, turn desolate. The forces of the once powerful human Empire retreat to the far corners of the galaxy. The player is a pilot in an elite squad of space fighters. They are stationed onboard a Talestra battlecruiser, a human flagship. It has been sent to a distant star system where several research labs are trying to find a way to turn the tide of the war.
A player and his companions will have to overcome many obstacles and face all the dangers lurking in deep space.
Lost in space and deep behind enemy lines, the player must don an elite fighter pilot's uniform and defend the galaxy's last hope in Tarr Chronicles, a gripping arcade-style space combat simulation in development by Quazar Studio and Akella. At your disposal are dozens of detailed high-tech fighters bristling with cannons and rocket launchers, yours to fly against an unstoppable alien menace - the De'Khete. Intelligent squad mates with unique personalities will assist you in frenzied white-knuckle space battles between vast fleets of fighters and massive capital ships. From fully-customizable equipment to collectible badges and fast-action combat encounters, Tarr Chronicles will keep you pinned to your seat.
- Spectacular dynamic battles
- Unforgettable beautiful space
- Deep and dramatic story
- Advanced ship upgrade system with more than 150 upgrades
- Unforgettable epic atmosphere of a dying universe
Stunningly rendered 3D space-scapes will immerse the player in this futuristic world where there is no right or wrong - only the survival of the fittest.
More articles about Tarr Chronicles