Combining inspiration from both arcade classics and retro styling, the highly-anticipated, visually stunning sports title will be available in time to kick off the 2009-2010 NBA basketball season with all 30 NBA teams and players from the latest rosters.
From expressive cut scenes to exaggerated slams, the game will be reminiscent of arcade basketball favorites. At this time, no such game exists in the digital download realm.
- Choose your favorite team: Boasting all 30 NBA teams and the top players from the latest 2009-2010 Rosters, you can choose your team to compete in full 5-on-5 team arcade-style gameplay.
- Multiplayer: Grab a friend to play in online or offline multiplayer mode: Player vs. Player, or 2 Players vs. CPU.
- Momentum Mania! As players play for points, they will also play to fill up their Momentum Gauge. Once the Momentum Gauge is maxed out, the team goes into Momentum Mania, which boosts offensive and defensive abilities, allowing for flashier, bigger plays.
- Style: Experience electrifying effects, outrageous dunks, and fast paced action where no other basketball game has gone before!
- Unlockables: Unlock jerseys from today’s favorites to yesterday’s throwback classics.
- HD Play: For in your FACE action, both Xbox LIVE Arcade and PSN platforms have a supported screen resolution of 1080p.
NBA Unrivaled, rated E for Everyone, will initially be released for Xbox LIVE Arcade on Nov. 11, 2009, later followed by a release on PlayStation Network.
0D Beat Drop
The fusion of "rhythm" and "puzzle" creates a completely new kind of game in 0D Beat Drop! Drop pieces along with the beat, and go for the win with explosive chains. In addition to the single player mode with over 100 stages, online play includes options such as playing against a single player, playing with four players total, or having a team battle! The unique "Beat-O-Matic" function analyzes your own songs and lets you use them in the game. Feel the rhythm of the beat!
- Tons of gameplay: The single player game features four levels of difficulty, over 100 stages, and three game modes, including Task Mode where you must meet certain goals, and Time Attack Mode where you try for the best clear time.
- Multiplayer: Battle with another opponent, play Survival Mode with up to four players, or try Co-op team matches. Compete to see who can be on beat the most!
- Beat-O-Matic: Analyze your music and play the game with your favorite songs.
- Customize: Play with diverse backgrounds and pieces, and play the game with any look you want.
ArcSystemWorks' 0D Beat Drop, developed by Cyclone Zero, will be available on XBLA for 800 MS Points
More articles about Xbox 360