"Hello Kitty has been a worldwide phenomenon for the past 35 years and we relished the opportunity to add the global icon to our portfolio," said Gui Karyo, Executive Vice President of Operations for Majesco. "Hello Kitty Party is the perfect title to bring to market during the holiday gift-giving season and we believe fans of all ages will enjoy the unique experience."
"Because of Majesco's long-standing expertise in managing licensed products in a highly competitive hand-held games market, the partnering of Barnstorm with Majesco will give Hello Kitty Party the ideal high profile release in North America," added Simon Jeffrey, Managing Director for Barnstorm Games.
In Hello Kitty Party, players help Hello Kitty and SANRIO friends - including Keroppi®, Badtz-Maru, My Melody and others - plan and throw a super fun party. Players can send out personalized party invitations; design and iron the perfect dress; shop for party fare; play puzzles and match games; and dress Hello Kitty in a variety of outfits and accessories. In addition, players can have fun in the kitchen-washing, slicing, frying and cooking party food before the guests arrive. When the party is in full swing, players can also show off their moves in the Dance Contest!
- More than 25 different easy-to-pick-up-and-play mini-games starring Hello Kitty and her Sanrio friends: Keroppi, Badtz-Maru, My Melody and more
- Have a Party – Send out personalized invitations to any of Hello Kitty's friends.
- Dress Making – Sew, iron, cut patterns, and play the button, maze or material hoopla games!
- Go to the Shop – Pick items from your list and shop for your party.
- Cooking – Satisfy your culinary appetite by cooking, slicing, frying, washing and
even cleaning up, because every good party leaves a mess!
- Party Time – Party down by dancing and playing spot the difference, the slide puzzle or the memory game.
- Dress Up – Dress up Hello Kitty in a variety of outfits and accessories (including jewelry, hats and handbags) and then take photos that can be saved to your album.
The Hello Kitty Party video game is one of many special releases honoring 35 years of Hello Kitty. SANRIO is celebrating Hello Kitty's 35th Anniversary with an exclusive offering of commemorative products, special brand collaborations and 'Three Apples', a three week, multi-dimensional event beginning October 23rd through November 15th that includes a product retrospective & exhibition at Royal/T in Culver City, CA. Contemporary artists Gary Baseman, Ron English, Buff Monster, Camilla d'Errico, Luke Chueh, Deph, Yosuke Ueno, FriendsWithYou, and Simone Legno are just a few of the 80+ artists that interpreted their vision of Hello Kitty in one-of-a-kind pieces of art that are for sale and on display throughout the duration of the 'Three Apples' event.
More articles about Hello Kitty Party