Just Cause 2 stars Rico Rodriguez, back to wreak havoc once again, this time with a new destination – the huge playground of the South East Asian islands of Panau, in an over-the-top Hollywood-esque blockbuster.
Players who pre-order Just Cause 2 will have access to a must have in-game item for causing complete chaos by land, sea and air. Pre-order from a participating retailer and gain access to one of the following must-have guns, gadgets, and experimental and heavily upgraded items from the Agency’s R&D division.
- Rico’s Signature Gun: Customized by the Agency and adapted for Rico’s shooting style, this deadly accurate and powerful pistol packs a punch with precision, power and flair.
- Bull’s Eye Assault Rifle: More powerful than the standard assault rifle, this lightweight and lethal automatic rifle features increased accuracy in close combat and a higher magnification scope.
- Chevalier Classic: No agent should be without a hot set of wheels and with an increased top speed and superior handling, you can arrive at your destination in style or make a guaranteed quick getaway.
- Chaos Parachute: Featuring a skull motif, make an entrance no one will forget…should you leave anyone alive to remember.
- Agency Hovercraft: The ultimate in amphibious transport, the Agency Hovercraft is the most flexible form of transportation in the game. Steered by a thrust-based engine for smooth and agile movement, the vehicle is as comfortable on land as off. Equipped with a turret-mounted grenade launcher, you’re guaranteed to blow your opposition out of the water.
UK fans get exclusive packaging, the limited run comes complete with the Black Market Chaos Pack, and a fold-out Panauan Intel Map, packed with information and hotspots for causing chaos and destruction.
With more stunts, vehicles and weapons than ever before and an incredible overhauled grappling hook, Rico returns to action in Panau, an incredibly detailed and vast 1000 sq km game world of different climates and ultra-realistic weather effects. Leap from your plane and skydive from 10,000 feet down into a tropical jungle, tear across an arid desert in a dune buggy or climb your way up a snowy mountain in a 4x4. The vast open-ended, unique gameplay is back, allowing you full freedom once again to free roam and explore the massive world of Panau and tackle your assignments however you want.
With a new and improved air, land and sea stunt system featuring Rico’s notorious parachute and grappling hook, taken to incredible new extremes and a massive array of new vehicles featuring an advanced driving model, players can now pull off some of the finest action stunts ever seen in a video game in a truly massive and beautifully rendered environment.
More articles about Just Cause 2